my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Melt Banana - London - Sat. 8th Nov - EEK!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Melt Banana - London - Sat. 8th Nov - EEK!
NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted October 10, 2003 10:48     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How flipping excellent?

I remember a thread about this extraordinary band on this forum. I would have missed that they are playing but for the facy the missus noticed the ad. on a flyer.

I've already twisted the arms of four others into going.

I am SURE that people here are intested. Any of you Americans catch them, as I noticed they were touring for a while there first?

|  IP: Logged
GarbageDay
VoivodFan
Member # 361

posted October 10, 2003 11:08     Profile for GarbageDay   Email GarbageDay     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't miss it man, don't miss it.
Saw them in the t-dot (Toronto) about a year ago, still haven't seen a better show, guy.
Seriously, you will not be dissappointed.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted October 10, 2003 11:14     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone know what venue they're playing in London or what their web site address is?
Ta very much...

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted October 10, 2003 11:19     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nell,

The Mean Fiddler. Buy tickets from the website of the same name. £9.00 each.
Cheap as chips.

Garbageday,

I've already seen them once at a music festival. That's why I was so keen to make sure my mates wouldn't say no to it.

I saw "Zeni Geva" on the same day, and "The Daniellson Famille".
Now, THEY are probably the best live act I've ever seen.

...in amongst all the other "best live perfomances I've ever seen" that I drone on about...

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted October 10, 2003 11:53     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will check them out on their 2 belgian dates, 26th and 28th of october. Can't wait.
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted October 10, 2003 15:18     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nov. 11th in Paris yeah!
and in my area, 1 mn. walk from here..

gotta have a look for tickets, I don't want to miss that

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 10, 2003 21:20     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they fucking ruined Atlanta in July. me=love slave to melt~banana.
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted October 27, 2003 12:24     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw them yesterday and I still have trouble with my hearing. Too bad it was only a 45 minute set. Otherwise a great gig. Will be seeing them again tomorrow.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 27, 2003 13:17     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was looking for some Melt Banana infos on Google and found this link page:
http://www.cv.org/yellowpages/print.htm

And there's even "Maldoror and Poems" in there, thank you very much!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted October 29, 2003 06:00     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn. Going to a "White Trash/Black Metal" theme party on 8th November. Ah well, maybe next time.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan