my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » PROBOT PROSPONED!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PROBOT PROSPONED!
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted October 07, 2003 20:53     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know many of us are hungry for this one, but now we must wait another 4 months or so...
http://rockrage.com/headlines/news_archive/2K3/october/Probot_100603.html

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 07, 2003 21:50     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHAT THE FUCK????

I'm sick of waiting for this!!!!

I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 07, 2003 22:31     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't understand why the endless delays. I guess only Grohl knows why. Hopefully the second video is for Dictatosaurus.
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted October 08, 2003 17:42     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like Dave Grolsch will have to go back to being an MTV icon for a while.

Cash in now, honey.

Radman
VoivodFan
Member # 375

posted October 08, 2003 18:07     Profile for Radman   Email Radman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goddamn!I am playing these previews from Southern Lord right and I fucking love what I'm hearing...as a huge Nirvana fan,I love Dave's drumming,so it's great to hear him bashing out again.

4 more months?Ah well-I've already waited close to 3 years already.HAHA

Fuck-I had to wait 8.5 years to finally hear the studio version of Nirvana's You Know You're Right..this is easy compared to that.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 10, 2003 12:01     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But, there was the difference in that once you'd heard one Nirvana song, you'd heard them all.
Radman
VoivodFan
Member # 375

posted October 10, 2003 23:33     Profile for Radman   Email Radman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You honestly think so?

Listen again......I don't see how Scentless Apprentice sounds like Something In the Way or Sappy.

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted October 17, 2003 02:05     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was not a Nirvana fan during their existance, but I listen to them now and can really appreciate what they were doing. They earned their place in music history and rightfully so. The Foo Fighters are a great band as well (dispite what zakk says).

I've listened to the Probot songs too. Fucking great stuff. Love him or hate him, you've got to admit that Dave Grohl's been part of some really great shit over the years.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 17, 2003 05:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
I was not a Nirvana fan during their existance, but I listen to them now and can really appreciate what they were doing. They earned their place in music history and rightfully so. The Foo Fighters are a great band as well (dispite what zakk says).

I've listened to the Probot songs too. Fucking great stuff. Love him or hate him, you've got to admit that Dave Grohl's been part of some really great shit over the years.

NICELY PUT!!!
I've always enjoyed NIRVANA and there is certainly no denying they led a major role in opening the door for a lot of other bands to follow. I must also say, that Cobain's unfortunate suicide was a blessing for Grohl, because it allowed him to create the Foo Fighter's and do things and write things he never had the opportunity to do whole being just the drummer for Nirvana. I wonder if he ever would has created his own side project if Cobain was still alive and Nirvana was still together.

hmmm...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 17, 2003 15:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well he was writing and recording on the side when he was still drumming for Scream in the 80s. Some of his songs are on the last Scream record 'Fumble' so I would have been very surprised if he wouldn't have done projects outside of Nirvana (had things ended up differently).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan