my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Kitty, damn it!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kitty, damn it!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 07, 2003 12:40     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 07, 2003 12:43     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aha!! I did it. I finally figured out how to post my own scans from work! Maybe I'll share my Voivod pics with you all now, but that will have to be after hours, when the organization computer cops aren't watching.

This is my Kitty, damn it! Stretch is her name and she's the best kitty in the whole wide world

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 07, 2003 12:54     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cute, to me she looks like a red X.
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted October 07, 2003 12:59     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's mine ...

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 07, 2003 13:45     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cute Marginal...a friend of mine has one just like it and called it the "Dog Sniper"

And Malador, what do you mean by red X??

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 07, 2003 13:54     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
And Malador, what do you mean by red X??

I mean that I can't see your kittie, I just see a little red X. Maybe it's my computer, actually!

Mm, Malador, I haven't seen my nickname written this way before. Very clever. Do you mean I look sick (as in "malade")? I am Malador, the sickest of 'em all!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 07, 2003 15:58     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm, well screw that then! Yeah, now that I look again, I see the little red fuckin' x
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 07, 2003 16:02     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't be angry, it's a very nice X, really.
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted October 07, 2003 22:22     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yep, you have to Upload it somwhere onto the net and post the link to it.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 09, 2003 00:43     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that red x doesn't look anything like stretch! i have a great foto of stretch drinking water from a faucet, cute!!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 09, 2003 10:51     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
that red x doesn't look anything like stretch! i have a great foto of stretch drinking water from a faucet, cute!!

Yes, "A" likes to steal pictures from me! That's the one I was trying to post, but obviously I don't know what the hell I'm doing. By the way - Stretch is NOT going to lose her tail!!! It's actually starting to work again...3 months later Slowly, but surely.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan