my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Worst band in the World

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worst band in the World
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 07, 2003 11:54     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is what I'm listening too right now.
From 10cc's SHEET MUSIC.

"here we are together on your HiFi a little piece of plastic, with a hole"

Those were the days,.... ....Vinyl's!

Cheers!

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 07, 2003 11:58     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Phew, for a moment I thought that it was another Kiss thread.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 07, 2003 12:11     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lemmy from Motorhead once said that they were the worst band in the world.

Personally, i think Creed are the worst band in the world.

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted October 07, 2003 12:23     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KingKula:
Personally, i think Creed are the worst band in the world.

I also think Creed is the most pathetic piece of garbage out there.

Don't forget Nickleback and Staind as well. They deserve to be hated too you know!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 07, 2003 13:00     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok kids, let's call him out loud:

TAAAANGEEEENTOOOOOO!

Please a little encore of your very appreciated ShitList!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 07, 2003 14:35     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oi, Maldoror, stop stealing my gimmicks!I copyrighted 'TAAANGEEEENTOOO!', much as I recommend copyrighting 'PIEEEERE ST. JEEEEEEEAN!', whoever it was that came up with that.

I have a terrible memory, so I cannot recall exactly whom it was.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted October 07, 2003 14:35     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
May I add Theory of a Deadman as well. A copycat-band of a copy-cat band.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 07, 2003 15:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am the inventer of yelling "BLACKYYY!!!!...."
at Jason and Piggy between songs.

I am also the one who would like to see "NELLLLLLLLL!!!!!...."
as the next Voivod Bass player.
(sorry, H, but Voivod need a hot Woman up there with them.)

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted October 07, 2003 22:17     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VodFan:
I also think Creed is the most pathetic piece of garbage out there.

Don't forget Nickleback and Staind as well. They deserve to be hated too you know!

HANSON just came to town a few weeks ago, with a bus and everything. **I was first tortured by them while working in a music store during holiday break from the university. But apparently they never went away like my Psychiatrist promised.** Worthy of the Worst, for so long as they deem to scour this here earth..

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 08, 2003 00:22     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well well well
What have we here?
More fun stuff?

The shitlist actually may soon be resurrected, with the likes of (shit)Staind and Nickleback(Picklecrack) releasing all new slabs of festering, malodorous 'awful offal' to the nth degree of frowstyness.
In addition, I have had it up to here with these Radio Ads, and those RUDE mutha-fucking 'disclaimers' that run at the end of car dealership commercials. (and others) I have HAD IT, I tell ya!!

I'll post a link when I'm done.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 08, 2003 08:28     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just happen to know about 10cc and the worst band in the world. Here is the proof:

"The Worst Band In The World: The Definitive Biography Of 10cc, Liam Newton"

Ahhh, just kiddin' "The worst band in the world" is from their album SHEET MUSIC.

Cheers!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 08, 2003 09:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, Lyc, the "TAAANGEEENTOOOO" is yours. The "PIEEEERE SAAAINT-JEEAAAN" is from Noitall, if I remember. "BLAAACKYYY" is from KK, no doubt about it. As for myself, think I'll go with "DIE, RIIICHAAAARD MAAAARX, DIIIIIIE!!!". There.

For the basschick, they should go with Melissa Auf Der Maur, she's hot and she's from Montréal. That was easy.

Or the White Zombie chick.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted October 08, 2003 09:35     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit, I thought this was another thread about Great Big Sea.

Kula, have you put a word in for me about that possible bass player vacancy? I know you're best mates with them and I've been practising REAL hard!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 10, 2003 09:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha! Nell...your looking mighty HOTT there with that excellent Bass!

What is that Bass anyways? Looks pretty sharp!

You keep practicing that thing.
If Voivod dont have enough brains to pick you up...then we will start out own Band!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 10, 2003 10:11     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
OK, Lyc, the "TAAANGEEENTOOOO" is yours. The "PIEEEERE SAAAINT-JEEAAAN" is from Noitall, if I remember. "BLAAACKYYY" is from KK, no doubt about it. As for myself, think I'll go with "DIE, RIIICHAAAARD MAAAARX, DIIIIIIE!!!". There.

Wrong again. That "Die Richard Marx" yell is mine, I came first. Better luck next time.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 10, 2003 10:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW, Maoaloaodoror, have you ever thought of registering the yell: "MY ASS IS EMBAAAAARAAAAASSIIIING!!!"? It would suit you very well...
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 13, 2003 20:28     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
BTW, Maoaloaodoror, have you ever thought of registering the yell: "MY ASS IS EMBAAAAARAAAAASSIIIING!!!"? It would suit you very well...

Sold!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan