my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Beatles to Bolt Thrower...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beatles to Bolt Thrower...
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted October 05, 2003 04:25     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just discovered mp3 heaven. "Media Club" have loads and loads of albums (metal and otherwise) to download. They charge 2 cents per MB. I gave em' ten bucks (or "quid") and have since acquired over 40 songs ranging from Carnivore to Styx, to King Diamond, to Sweet. So far it has cost me $4.80. Almost as good as free. CHECK THEM OUT... http://mclub.te.net.ua
 |  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 05, 2003 04:46     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, that place looks awesome.
I am trying to figure out whether any of this money is going to the artists...
Any clue?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 05, 2003 14:38     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hard to say. It's a Ukrainian site. But in the "about us" section they do say that they pay fees for downloaded materials that are subject to Ukrainian copywrite law. Presumably said fees are paid to the copywrite holders - which is most likely the labels, but hopefully the artists see something.

I found this site a while back when hexonxonx recommended that I check out Butterfly Temple - I not only got all of their albums off this site, I also got lyrics for some of them. Which is cool, because they're Russian and I was having trouble figuring out the lyrics on my own.

Megan

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan