my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » our leader's cooler than your leader

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: our leader's cooler than your leader
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 03, 2003 18:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Canadian PM Mulls Smoking Marijuana When He Retires

Chretien, 69, said in an interview published on Friday that he might give pot a try once it is no longer a criminal offense -- presumably after he retires in February. Under the new law, pot users would only pay a fine if caught with small amounts.

"I don't know what is marijuana. Perhaps I will try it when it will no longer be criminal. I will have my money for my fine and a joint in the other hand," he said in an interview with the Winnipeg Free Press.

http://asia.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=politicsNews&storyID=3554284

|  IP: Logged
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted October 03, 2003 19:19     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope that he inhales!!! Hi N.I.A., long time no speak! So when are you going to be coming back out here to the westcoast? Believe it or not but it looks like that Blacker than Blacky dude is going to play an interesting gig down in San Francisco. Seems that he is going to play drums for Thor at - get this - a wedding reception! Also you may be interested to know that this evening I'm going to be checking out a show at the same venue where I last seen you many moons ago - The Pic Pub!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 03, 2003 20:35     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey thats cool..

i never seen pot as really that dangerous.
if i was to fill a 55.gallon drum fullOweed and i was also to get a 5th of wild turkey [burbon]. well if you gave me only one hour to smoke all that poundage in the barrel (if that was possable) i could still drive my car down the road with fine attention. on the other hand, if you gave me 3-4 hours to drink that 5th of burbon, i would either take out a telephone pole or hit another car driving on the road.

plain and simple... pot is safer, but governments are making much more money off of it now, by making it illegal. theres a little over 20/grams in a standard pack of cigarettes @ $3.50 a pack, 20/grams of marijuana and you'll be hitting the $200.00 mark round these here parts. all the proceeds from the untaxed and expensive prices of weed just gets returned to the economy in the long run. makes one wonder who the real dealers are ?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 03, 2003 21:57     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chrétien is getting cooler and cooler. He said yes to the Kyoto protocol, said no to the war in Irak, now plans to smoke a J while he's taking it cool. yeah!

Now I'm kinda liiiiittle drunk. Just had a few beers (Boréal and Belle Gueule) , home made sake (real good one) some red wine and is now enjoying a fine irish whiskey, very fruity. Gotta go. Party not over.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan