my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » looks like no Voivod w/ Ozzy in Europe (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: looks like no Voivod w/ Ozzy in Europe
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 03, 2003 11:58     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
I know a bass player...

Is that any kind of indication or am I going paranoid?

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 03, 2003 12:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course I was talking about Nell. Voivod could use a hot girl who can rip on bass instead of a crusty old guy. It could go a long way in creating a younger fan base.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 03, 2003 13:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"NELLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 03, 2003 13:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I,m not surprised. It's not the first time that they drop the ball.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 03, 2003 14:23     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I said younger Kula. Not a dirty old man fan base.
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted October 03, 2003 14:24     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BLACKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!
disneysdreamdebased
VoivodFan
Member # 304

posted October 03, 2003 19:07     Profile for disneysdreamdebased   Email disneysdreamdebased     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not really bothered that VOIVOD aren't coming over with OZZY- i wasn't going to go to some crap venue and pay over the odds to watch the god like VOIVOD play to a 2/3rd's unintrested crowd with a truncated set.
I rate the last album- i don't care what they do next as it's bound to be good- i DON'T want them to record some sort of lame retread of their past glories- that's why i like the last LP it is different to the other stuff, i don't care if it's as good, better or not quite as good- so long as it's GENUINE that's all i'm bothered about.
I want to see them LIVE but under different circumstances than supporting (yawn) OZZY.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 06, 2003 06:30     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Of course I was talking about Nell.

Oi! Hands off my bass player! Mind you, being married to the bassist from Voivod would be both cool and kinda disturbing!

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 07, 2003 09:51     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Nell.
You get yourself in contact with Away, Snake and Piggy, tell them you are prepared for a tour in Europe... ....

Show all the boys what a girl can accomplish on bass!

Cheers!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan