my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Awesome Link of the Day

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Awesome Link of the Day
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 30, 2003 10:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BAND'S SUICIDE BATTLE
 |  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 30, 2003 11:28     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A band known for grinding up live rats in a blender, showing an onstage suicide and... chocolate syrup wrestling? Fuck, how heavy can you get! That's chocolate syrup, man, that's unbelievable!

How about rats wrestling in chocolate syrup comitting suicide in a blender? Now that would be entertainment.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 30, 2003 11:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GG Allin wouldve loved this. That was his plan all along, commiting suicide on stage, and hopefully bring part of the audience with him. Sucks an overdose claimed him first.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 30, 2003 11:49     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
GG Allin wouldve loved this. That was his plan all along, commiting suicide on stage, and hopefully bring part of the audience with him. Sucks an overdose claimed him first.

Well, he ate shit onstage, so it wasn't a total loss, I guess...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 30, 2003 11:55     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But did he ate chocolate syrup? Huh? Huh? I
don't think so. Pf.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 30, 2003 12:22     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
But did he ate chocolate syrup? Huh? Huh? I
don't think so. Pf.

Well, shit is also brown...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 30, 2003 13:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You may have a point, Slaytanic.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted October 01, 2003 00:19     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any chance of the Sister Exchange guys comitting suicide onstage anytime soon?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 01, 2003 08:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Any chance of the Sister Exchange guys comitting suicide onstage anytime soon?

No...not a Suicide, but a Murder.
I plan to impail Mez in the back of the head with my drumstick at the end of out last show.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 01, 2003 10:22     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:

he he...
speaking of GG Allin

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 01, 2003 10:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Clinton:
No...not a Suicide, but a Murder.
I plan to impail Mez in the back of the head with my drumstick at the end of out last show.

Well, if Mez go on stage knowing what you will do to him, that can be considered at least half-suicide.

Or something...

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted October 01, 2003 11:45     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The whole thing is SICK! Is that event supposed to be entertainment? If so it sucks, it stinks, it's going to far........
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 01, 2003 12:00     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Annki:
The whole thing is SICK! Is that event supposed to be entertainment? If so it sucks, it stinks, it's going to far........

Agreed. Death means end. Kula should cut Mez's arms and legs. Suffering. Now THAT's entertainment.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 01, 2003 13:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He should rip his arm off and hit him with the bleeding end.

And then "chop his body to eat".

He.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2003 17:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
don't you mean chop his body to the beat?
Nord
VoivodFan
Member # 308

posted October 08, 2003 22:20     Profile for Nord   Email Nord     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Web Radio Host Claims To Have Video Of Florida Suicide

Radio Free Satan???

The RadioFreeSatan logo is rather amusing. Looks like Satan's been very busy.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 10, 2003 00:33     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
He should rip his arm off and hit him with the bleeding end.

And then "chop his body to eat".

He.

What if you drink a gallon of choco syrup and then shit it out and put choco syrup on that and then eat it and then shit it out, and then throw it at Mez?

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted October 10, 2003 08:09     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont know if this is true but I once heard that GG wanted to stick a live hand grenade up his ass and jump into the audience for his final show. Have any of you ever seen the documentary about GG titled, "Hated"? Its completely hysterical.
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted October 10, 2003 08:47     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never did get a chance to see GG Allin live. There was sposed to be a show here once in Vancougar but unfortunately he wasn't allowed across the border! He died not too long after that. Same goes for El Duce and the Mentors. Yup, if you ever want to clear out a room full of women the fastest way to do it is to put on a Mentors record!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 11, 2003 01:19     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
What if you drink a gallon of choco syrup and then shit it out and put choco syrup on that and then eat it and then shit it out, and then throw it at Mez?

I was really kidding, of course. Don't want people to get the wrong idea, Mez is cool.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan