my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Who has the biggest dick?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who has the biggest dick?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 28, 2003 05:37     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
go figure:

quote:
We have originally compiled some "NO BS Bare All" penis enlargement pic of men who are successful in enlarging their small penis size. After much outcry from our visitors we decided to discountinue this Penis Enlargement Pic page.

So instead, I bring you this:

The "biggest dick"...

and the "widest bush"...

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted September 28, 2003 11:33     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just how much alchol was in your blood while posting this?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 28, 2003 22:52     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:
Just how much alchol was in your blood while posting this?

obviously way too much!

I really don't remember much about this, infact, who am I, where am I, etc..

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted September 29, 2003 00:27       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was expecting to see rosie o'donnell or ellen.
IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 30, 2003 23:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
I was expecting to see rosie o'donnell or ellen.

Shit don't forget Caroline Rhea, the one who took Rosie's spot. I Fucking hate her. Dog ugly bitch. And it's funny when she's trying to hit on someone 'O the same sex, it's so damn obvious.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2003 17:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh, she's married. To a guy. I know this because she is from Montreal. Ok, ok, her being Canadian had nothing to do with it, I'm just a wealth of useless information. But speaking of useless, has anyone seen the knew Sharon Osbourne show?
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 01, 2003 17:14       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why the hell would you watch that?
IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2003 20:15     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me? Or people in general? I haven't seen it yet.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 01, 2003 21:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Look! A Big Dick and a Little Dick!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 03, 2003 03:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Uh, she's married. To a guy. I know this because she is from Montreal. Ok, ok, her being Canadian had nothing to do with it,

Well OK...she still seems strange to me and a bit on the masculine side, maybe I misjudged her but she does hit on female guests, I've seen it. This doesn't take away from the fact I still think she has a penis!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 03, 2003 17:58     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Biggest dickster?
Well, i went out for a walk yesterday and when i came back 3 hours later i knew for sure that i've finished my leak and had myself another pint

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 03, 2003 20:25     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh, my heart trembles when I hear this question. After so many years off the road with the Sisters.....This was the name of a game we'd play with our bus whores. When our swedish guitar player left us, he said it was that game that inspired the name of his solo group: MAKE JOHNSON HAPPY In fact, I believe his band still plays every year at the annual Seniors' Singles Dance in Stockholm.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan