my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Where the hell are the British???? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Where the hell are the British????
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 26, 2003 12:52     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :

He he he, I knew you'd enjoy that!

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 26, 2003 15:29     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw man, glad to see these people are still around. Somebody hook up H/Nell with a home PC.

Emyln, you finished the move?????? Are you now a country boy???

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 26, 2003 16:26     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah yeah, Mez, I live on the side of a mountain now. I actually do! Well, 200 meters above sea level, the bit behind me is 450 - is that technically a mountain?

So far I have been accosted by bats, Red Kites (the closest thing we have to an eagle), Foxes, Badgers, frogs, dragonflys the size of your fucking arm....

Shit. Its alright here. All I do is drink cider and play my banjo. Think I'll go look for a job next week. Or next month. aaahhhhh

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 26, 2003 16:47     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse...

Isnt this a thread about the British?
Why did you even bring up all that stuff in an attack on me...in THIS section?
Normally, in the past, you have been more diplomatic about things.
But not recently.

"Snuff-out"...Kill, Censor, Eliminate, Delete, Jettison, Get-rid of, Expell, Bannish, Axe,
86, Send to the Round Filing Cabinet, Poo-Poo, Discount, Discredit, Destroy, Crush,
Cover, Vanquish, Throw-out, Trash, Incinerate, Obliterate, Ahniliate, etc.

(Please excuse any mis-spelled words.)

Why is it i always have to explain the simplest of things?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 26, 2003 17:08     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Marx:
Isnt this a thread about the British?

No. Thanks to you, it became a thread about fucking Richard Marx!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 26, 2003 19:37     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy handgrenades Mr Rotorpilot!!!
That means that you have 250 metres of altitude for me to catch a thermal and fly off to the nearest pub then. I'm off, loaded my Ibanez in the harness, well drunk and prepared for some serious cross country flying here

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 26, 2003 20:50     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes Kula, I agree...fuck the jews, and fuck all of christianity while we're at it! What the hell, fuck all religion, no just fuck everything!

I am very misanthropic at times.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 26, 2003 20:59     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This thread needs a beer.

Or a puppy.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 26, 2003 22:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh?

What a strange thread this is.

Sorry Slaytanic. I couldnt resist.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 26, 2003 22:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
This thread needs a beer.

Or a puppy.

or a bonsai kitty...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 26, 2003 23:15     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

+

=

"one ugly looking tree"

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted September 28, 2003 15:02     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Ior is my fav. animated "figure". He is so "sweet"

So here is to you all veterans.King Kula, Warcorpse and others.....Me like you a lot!

Hugs from a "newbee".....

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 28, 2003 21:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
[QB For "Snuff-out", I only agree with Discount and Discredit, some of the others, like Censor, Eliminate, Delete, Get-rid of, Expell, Bannish, Axe, Throw-out, 86, Send to the Round Filing Cabinet, could have easily been done, but never to you. It is too much fun disassembling your "truth". [/QB]

Hey are you gonna post some mp3s of all those thrash bands? I really liked Expell, and had all the Delete albums! Whoohoo!

And Slaytanic, can you share with us some of your Richard Marx bootlegs? We would really appreciate. Really.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 29, 2003 02:38     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Annki:

Ior is my fav. animated "figure". He is so "sweet"

So here is to you all veterans.King Kula, Warcorpse and others.....Me like you a lot!

Hugs from a "newbee".....

My little 3 year old daughter just saw Eeyore from all
the way across the room and came running over in a frenzy.
I think you made her day, Annki.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted September 29, 2003 06:39     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
My little 3 year old daughter just saw Eeyore from all
the way across the room and came running over in a frenzy.
I think you made her day, Annki.

Nice to hear! He's my daughters fav. too!

Cheers!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 29, 2003 09:57     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
And Slaytanic, can you share with us some of your Richard Marx bootlegs? We would really appreciate. Really.

Kula, your days are counted...

Yours also, Maolododroror, don't think I'm not watching your ass...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 29, 2003 10:54     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :

Yours also, Maolododroror, don't think I'm not watching your ass...

Slay, some of those bootlegs are kickass! I'm especially looking for Houston 1993, a killer gig where Richard really ripped! Plus, we can hear King Kula scream "Blacky!" during one of Richard's most poignant ballad.

And please, stop watching my ass, it's embarassing. Long live Richard Marx!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 29, 2003 16:08     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys just made me spit out my orange juice from laughing so hard. Reminds me of some of the old days of comedy on this forum.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 29, 2003 16:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
And please, stop watching my ass, it's embarassing.

Okay, I'll leave it to the girls here.

BTW, your ass is embarassing?

*updated*

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 29, 2003 17:03     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
You guys just made me spit out my orange juice from laughing so hard. Reminds me of some of the old days of comedy on this forum.

True! Especially the 'paranoid King Kula' bits! Gotta love this place!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 29, 2003 20:27     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

We're not kidding. This is serious. Slaytanic, stop laughing at my ass... er, I mean, in my back. And won't you post these Marx bootlegs at last? My patience has limits when it comes to Richard's butt, uh, I mean bootlegs.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 03, 2003 09:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck me. What was life like before the information super highway? I've just found out. My damn work have changed our internet set up and I can't access a f'king thing. Dumbarses.It's not like I need it for my job or anything, being a graphic designer and all. Anyway, I'll avoid thorowing in the constant stream of swearwords that the situation deserves, as I'm sat in a nice polite innnnernet cafe and I better not offend the locals... unlike last time!! Anyway. Hopefully this whole bag of shit will get sorted out soon. On the plus side, there's still an inexhaustable supply of beer in the world so it ain't all bad!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 03, 2003 10:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to see ya there H. I sure do miss my daily routine of coffee and Brit chat every morning.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan