my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Where the hell are the British???? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Where the hell are the British????
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 25, 2003 09:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm speaking of H, Nell, and Lync. I know Mr. Sirosky has gone into the hills and won't be back for a while. Did the other limeys take off with him??? Maybe they've formed a cult. If you're there, speak up you bastards!!!!!!!!
 |  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 25, 2003 09:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course the Brits are missed, but I amplify the question: where is everybody? Rarely someone posts here nowadays. Must be coincidence, but a strange one.
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted September 25, 2003 09:39     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe because "you" guys are so conservative (?). .....and who am I to dare calling you that? I'm not even British.

voivod is a very, very, very "revolutionary"
band.

Me scared! bad, nasty US boys may be angry with poor liitle me!........

Strange and ironic,
how trusty is this world.......

while market trade human parts,
we ask ourselves if science is art

cheers!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 25, 2003 09:40     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cosmic coincidence, yeah. It's true it's been quiet in here for a while.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted September 25, 2003 15:09       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck the assholes!
While i dont agree with what the U.S. does most of the time people should still be able to to spend their two cents bitching about whatever they what.

IP: Logged
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted September 25, 2003 15:15     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
......... Maybe I should close it down?

I myself try to debate with rational arguements backed by fact. Not everyone can handle political discussion without getting angry, which is why I moved it to a seperate section........

I do not think you should close it down. My post about conservatives was meant as a joke, (with a bit of sarcasm)!

People who cannot handle a political discussion should simply avoid the "political" section. Altough we have very different opinions in political matters we should be able to handle it.

Greetings from Annki

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted September 25, 2003 15:20     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Personally I think that you should keep the Technocratic Manipulators section going. If nothing else, it provides a medium for people to "peacefully" get things off their chest. Perhaps therapy is a better word. I must admit that I find alot of the posters to be "slightly" misguided yet overall, I try to not take things too seriously and, quite frankly, alot of the rhetoric is downright hilarious! I also think that the Technocratic Manipulators forum fits right in with the mystique of Voivod; it adds character to this message board and a dynamic which one would expect of a true Voivod Fan site.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 25, 2003 16:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
In the last 7 days I got emails from three different vvf members who did not appreciate some of the rhetoric in the political section. Maybe I should close it down?

"Freedom of speech is a marvel, as long as no one is paying attention".

J/k, I think the political Forum should be kept online. People who doesn't like/agree with the opinions just don't go there, it's easy. I don't.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted September 25, 2003 17:00     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wha? Who cares?

I mean, the only thing we have in common with the French is - that we both hate the British!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 25, 2003 17:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I avoid all that political garbage at all cost. Leave it up or get rid of it, it doesnt matter to me, i never go there.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 25, 2003 17:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh, excuse me but...Person B just happens to be ME.
It is clear that those whiners who complained to you via Email cannot handle it in there.
They should stay out then so that theyre sensitive Eyes dont get hurt.
Either that or try to refute all the factual Evidence that i have provided.

If you close it down, the arguement may develop in this section.
Not by my doing, but perhapse someone else.

I have a feeling who 2 of those 3 people may be.
Maybe i am right, maybe i am wrong, but instead of whining to the boss like a bunch of cowards...bring it out front!
I did...and i aint afraid of it either.
Either people except me for the way i am or they can fuck off.

I have expressed my OPINION in the appropriate place. I would love for more to do the same.
Although the time i have to post is becoming less and less.
(Busy being a slave to the Capatilist system and my Jewish boss.)
Right now it seems only a Political Moshpit between 4 or 5 people.
I dont see what the big deal is.

But one thing i wish to clearly point out is how certain people try to snuff out
the Unpopular (and often truthfull) Opinions of others.
Its the same thing as the Government regulating Bush Protesters to a far-off area
to protest, where noone will hear them.
Then when they defy, they are arrested as "Terrorists."

People never like to hear the Truth.
It is unfortunate.

Let me clear something up.
I AM NOT PROZAK!
I am King Kula...the one and only member #6.
The Opinions are my own, so if you dont like it, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

Now...Have a nice day.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 25, 2003 18:33     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
um...hello?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 25, 2003 19:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Emlyn.
Hope things are well with you.

I know that Knicker is around here somewhere too.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 26, 2003 01:55     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Annki:
Me scared! bad, nasty US boys may be angry with poor liitle me!........

Hahaha now you've gotta be joking!
----------------------------------
I say keep the Techno Manip forum up. People have some very valid points from both ends of the spectrum. I'm just waiting for some asshole to say the U . S . deserved the 9 / 11 attack...If anyone does think that get your ass out of your head and fuck off, please.

CHEERS!

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted September 26, 2003 07:50     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Hahaha now you've gotta be joking!

Hell yeah man! Of course I was joking!......

Then seriously, about US deserving 9/11?
NO, NEVER! You will never hear that from me. INNOCENT people killed can NEVER be justified!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 26, 2003 08:31     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
group hug.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 26, 2003 08:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
King Kula Marx? Hey, I didn't know you were a fan of Richard Marx, how cool! http://www.richardmarx.com/web/

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted September 26, 2003 08:39     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Things have been super busy or me at work & the arseholes that H works for have blocked/restricted his internet access, so he can't log on to most sites. Motherfuckingcunnylickingarsebandits.

We'll be back...

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 26, 2003 11:09     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
King Kula Marx? Hey, I didn't know you were a fan of Richard Marx, how cool! http://www.richardmarx.com/web/

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 26, 2003 11:25     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Posted that for Slaytanic (& for the Ladies).

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 26, 2003 11:42     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He should try these on to look like another famous Marx:

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 26, 2003 11:45     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Marx:

Posted that for Slaytanic (& for the Ladies).

It's these kind of posts that remind me of how good is to have friends, especially of this kind, eh?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 26, 2003 11:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What? Richard Marx is your friend, Slaytanic?
Now that's something...

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 26, 2003 12:13     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have no fear, I am still here. Alive, well, very busy, mostly agitated about bloody everything, and the usual. Nice to see *someone* cares. Lol.

Funny. I'm studying the Russian Revolution at the moment. All those happy, gentle men like Lenin, Martov, Trotsky, Stolypin. What lovely people.

And, of course, 'Marxism for beginners'.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 26, 2003 12:24     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
What? Richard Marx is your friend, Slaytanic?
Now that's something...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan