my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid link of the whatever (Famous last words)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid link of the whatever (Famous last words)
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 15, 2003 14:13     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Metal Sludge = Total waste of time = loads of fun
http://www.metal-sludge.com/FamousLastWords.htm

My favorite one:
"We kind of kicked off the whole grunge/independent thing before it ever happened." - Bret Michaels taking credit for grunge, Rag Magazine, May 2002.

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 15, 2003 14:27     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh and this one is interesting:
"Some kid in the audience had a sign that said, "Blackie Ballless sucks!" Blackie spotted it and was getting pissed, so he spit on the guy. Then the guy conjured up this loogie from hell, and it nailed Blackie right in the face! Metallica and us were on the side of the stage roaring, and he looked over and gave us this look of doom." - John Bush, Armored Saint/Anthrax, on when Armored Saint and Metallica toured with WASP in 1985, Metallica Unbound, 1991

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted September 15, 2003 19:48     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Puking is the second best release to orgasm. I dig it. When I puke, it's totally righteous. It's so great. It's like a total release of heaviness. It's like an orgasm coming out of your mouth. It's sexual." - Sebastian Bach, Rip Magazine, January 1991

I'll never look at him the same again!

P.S. Metallica should have their own section up there pretty soon... well, a Lars section anyway

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 16, 2003 02:37     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
Metal Sludge = Total waste of time = loads of fun
http://www.metal-sludge.com/FamousLastWords.htm

My favorite one:
"We kind of kicked off the whole grunge/independent thing before it ever happened." - Bret Michaels taking credit for grunge, Rag Magazine, May 2002.

This is my favorite quote as well...It's like saying "RAVEN kind of kicked off the whole metal/hardcore thing before it ever happened" Bolocks!!!! COS' VOIVOD RULE ALL THE MULTIVERSE AND OTHERWISE!!!

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted September 16, 2003 13:13     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to see that Creed got a good going-over too.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan