my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Confessor samples!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confessor samples!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 12, 2003 15:37     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When h told me that Confessor is back in business i rolled around here in the apartment in pure joy.
It seems that many never heard them so i've uploaded two songs for everyone to like or hate.

Technical agony

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 13, 2003 21:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Vroom! I d/loaded "Condemned" and it's a killer! The singer reminds me of Geddy Lee, and the drums, well... quite something. It's like they turned the kick drum volume knob to 11 in the mix, or something.

Two thumbs up, like they say at the videoclub!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 15, 2003 05:11     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Confessor ROCKS! Loincloth ROCKS! All bow down and worship at the feet of vroom! Is this the begining of confessorfan.com?!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan