my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I couldn't believe it

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I couldn't believe it
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted September 11, 2003 15:11       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw it with my own eyes but i still don't believe it.
I was flipping channels this morning waiting for the women to get done in the bathroom,as usual and i stopped for a second on Mtv.They were doing some stupid shit where idiots pick the next video and it was between Limp Idiots and Metallica "frantic" .I know the new Metallica sucks but i dont think it's worse than anything from Limp Idiots.
I just caught the end of the voting and Metallica only got 10% of the vote!!!!
Limp Idiots 90%. I know most of the idiots that watch Mtv like shit music but 90%.Both band equally suck now so it should have been closer but i never would have thought the day would come were some two bit shit band would be out metallica.
Truly the end is near!

IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 12, 2003 03:35     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's crystal clear...
 |  IP: Logged
Raging Storm
VoivodFan
Member # 317

posted September 12, 2003 04:54     Profile for Raging Storm   Email Raging Storm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no words to say...
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 12, 2003 06:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck,

i still like Metallica a lot and i think Frantic Rocks. So i do not understand what is going on.

I do not like Limp B. also. but 90-10 ??

I wonder when you guys are going to give Metallica some credit again. In my opinion they fucked up very much last years but they are back on the map.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 12, 2003 07:11     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll side with you on this one Paul... the album ain't that good but it has good moments anyway...
and I've heard a few bootlegs from 2003 and their set is AWESOME!!! look:
Le Bataclan, Paris, Fra 6/11/03
Four Horsemen / Leper Messiah / No Remorse / Fade to Black / Frantic / Ride the Lightning / Blackened / Seek & Destroy / Damage Inc.... can hardly beat that, eh!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan