my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Iron Maiden

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Iron Maiden
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 11, 2003 08:42     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well... I tried to listen to it, but it crashed my computer 3 times in a row. Fucking anti-piracy horseshit. Just for that I'm not gonna bother listening to the rest of it! Fucking (insert usual rant about the music industry here) fucketty fuck.
Good job I didn't pay for the fucker!

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 11, 2003 08:56     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it is not anti-piracy...
at least mine says it is compatible with PCs and MACs... it also says it may crash some computers though... this is bad luck I guess, h...
it is "copy controlled", whatever this means...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 11, 2003 09:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's horrible. I hate it.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 11, 2003 09:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
It's horrible. I hate it.

Ah, so it's in the same vein of Brave New World, eh?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 11, 2003 10:01     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At least Brave new World had a couple of good songs on it... ok, ONE good song on it (Dream of Mirrors). This one has nothing.
And the production is horrible.

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted September 11, 2003 10:56     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I bought it. I like it so far. I was able to rip it with no crashes, but I haven't tried any of the extra stuff yet. That cover art sucks big time though.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 11, 2003 13:51     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's excellent. Best thing they've done since Somewhere In Time. Fan-fucking-tastic. I loved BNW too. Maiden rules.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted September 11, 2003 14:16       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't care for it but then again i didn't like anything after "number of the beast".Not a big maiden fan.
IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 11, 2003 14:43     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just put a copy on reserve at my local library... I'll check it out for free first.

The last Iron Maiden album I really liked was Powerslave. But I didn't mind the last one too much and I thought Bruce Dickinson's last two solo efforts were excellent, so I'm still in the game I suppose.

That previously posted cover was real then? Too bad, really too bad.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted September 11, 2003 14:47       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
X-D i could send you a copy for free,thats how much i didn't care for it.
IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan