my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » another exercise in futility...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another exercise in futility...
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 08, 2003 10:56     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had read somewhere that the 1995 Negatron european tour was sheduled for the beginning of october... yet all the shows that I seem to *discover* were played at the end of november... I think it was postponed for some reason...
those are the ones I know of for sure (so far): Stuttgart, Ger 11/17/95, Reggio Emilia, Ita 11/21/95, Prag, Czr 11/25/95, Eindhoven, Hol 11/26/95, Paris, Fra 11/27/95...
would any dutch/german/italian/scandinavian chaosmöngers still have any old magazines with actual tour dates where they could check for me???

more info appreciated!!!

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 10, 2003 04:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey dude, I just wanted to tell you I think what you are doing is cool. I'm curious as to how many gigs Voivod have played total throughout their 20 year span.

Sorry if you thought I had info!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 10, 2003 04:19     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Sorry if you thought I had info!

no big deal there...
I already have about 500 entries between 6/25/83 and 8/28/03...

I'm still missing a lot of info from 95 to 97... 95 is very hard to come by...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 10, 2003 06:31     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have the original ticket to the Eindhoven gig wich was sooooooo cool. I will look it up and sort it out for you.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 10, 2003 07:13     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
I have the original ticket to the Eindhoven gig wich was sooooooo cool. I will look it up and sort it out for you.

hey, cool!
a scan will be much appreciated...
thanks in advance Paul!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan