my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » southern comfort

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: southern comfort
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 06, 2003 18:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yes, i had a half a bottle of that after i was tired of drinking beer and i am a little well...... drunk. Sorry bout that.

How do you like this fine drink??

Well i'm gonna see Voivod 4 november. The day my wife was born. We go together to that gig. I dunno what Voivod is gonna be for so many people. Only saw them 5 times for maximum 500 p.

The best gig for me was for only 50 people. I got to talk to them and so,

Sorry for bugging you. Paul

|  IP: Logged
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 06, 2003 21:56     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whoa....I thought you were talking to me, cause my name's Paul...My experience with Southern Comfort was all about my Junior Year in High School. My girlfriend was allegric to Beer (so sad...) and asked me if I could get "Southern Comfort" I had no idea what that was, but I had to be cool and say "Oh yeah...sure" So I tell my LEGAL drinking age co-worker at the Lutheran Retirement home I worked in to get me some. My girlfriend and I go the cinema and buy a giant Sprite and mixed in about a pint of Southern and then watch "Silence of the Lambs." We were pretty buzzed before the movie even started, and then bascially she was puking most of the way through. No wonder our Prom later that year was entitled "End of The Innocence." I think I finished off that bottle by taking shots each morning before school. THANK YOU S.C.!!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 06, 2003 22:26     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and I thought you were talking to ME as well...'cause my name is also Paul!

btw, who is Voivod?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 07, 2003 02:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I went through a Southern Comfort (or better known as SOCO) phase about six years ago. Very peculiar flavor, don't really need to mix it with anything really. The after-taste can haunt you for days though if you drink too much, you won't be able to get rid of it so BEWARE!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 07, 2003 03:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOw nice to see so many pauls...

Are there any more around ???
My mother is called Paul too

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan