my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WHO'S GOT DRI LIVE???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHO'S GOT DRI LIVE???
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 06, 2003 05:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm trying to help a friend get a copy of DRI live at the RITZ in NYC. His video is no longer watchable so I thought some of cool muthas on this site might be able to 'hook a brotha up'. He thinks it was recorded in the early to mid 80's. If anyone has a video of this I have plenty to trade for it, or I will be willing to create a vcd of it, to give it eternal life.

later

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted September 06, 2003 15:35     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish I still had it too. My old VCR 'ate' the tape a few years back.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 06, 2003 18:53     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey dave... I dont have an original copy, but i have that video, and it's fairly good looking (taped off the original, although years ago). In case you cant find a better offer (someone who's got an original), i'll gladly hook you up.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 07, 2003 05:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

I hope to score one of the videos on Ebay...it looks promising.

Thanks

spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted September 07, 2003 14:06     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
D.R.I. also issued this on DVD a couple years back, which also includes all of their promo videos as a bonus feature.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 08, 2003 08:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I scored one one Ebay yesterday
$1.29 + $3.75 shipping...can't beat that

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan