my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm back! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: I'm back!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 03, 2003 20:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey people. I'm all moved in. The new place is not bad. Probably the best thing is that my roomate has dsl. Its a whole new world. Now I got to work on my fucking Northern accent.

Dl time baby!!!

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 03, 2003 20:12     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey bitch. No one missed you. AH!

Kidding (am i?)

Nice to know you're all set! Now drive your ass out here and let's get plastered.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 03, 2003 20:49     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey mofo! Glad to hear things are good. The move went smoothly I take it? You better drop me an email with yer new addy, coz I gots a package for ya I think yer gonna dig!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 03, 2003 21:24     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tell Ted Nugent i said "wassup?", mezzie...
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 04, 2003 02:46     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But... but it was so nice and quiet...

Hee hee, welcome back.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 04, 2003 04:03     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mez, welcome back you big He-Slut.

Hope you left a trail of empty beercans, ammo boxes and pregnant women on your way up.

Have you parked your engine-less Ford pick-up on your drive yet? And put a rocking chair on the porch?

Ok, ok, it's been so long since I mocked you.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 04, 2003 04:53     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mez! How's the ladies up there?! And, more importantly, how's the beer?
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 04, 2003 07:14     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MotownMez
You make mucho dineras right away and start building that Georgian studio for us all, hear?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 04, 2003 10:03     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Hey Mez! How's the ladies up there?! And, more importantly, how's the beer?

Ermm, are beers really more important than ladies?

Anyway, good luck for you, Mez! And welcome back, for the nth time!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted September 04, 2003 10:06     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you moved very far away from Georgia. Motown.....The Motor City Madman....Detroit? What?? I was definitely kept out of the loop - or just don't hang around enough
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 04, 2003 10:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dont worry...after about a week of Michigan, he will be singing "Georgia on my mind"
by Ray Charles...while crying in his Beer.

I would love to see the look on his face when he gets up one morning, looks out the
window and realizes he has to dig his car out of the snow. Priceless.

Oh...and a word of warning.
Yankee Farmers dont take kindly to people who molest theyre livestock.
So, avoid the Rural areas, Mez.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted September 04, 2003 12:14     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
glad to hear you're installed... finally with a decent internet access =)
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 04, 2003 12:29     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Michigan!? Shit Mez! You crazy bastard! Damn man, where you at? I may be out that way this X-Mas.

Oh yeah, welcome back here too. (Planet Morgoth and the freak-circus!)

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 04, 2003 13:11     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back! House-warming party soon? We're all invited I guess?
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted September 04, 2003 16:29     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good luck with your new job and new life bro
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 04, 2003 19:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, yeah, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Sitting on some cushions listening to my buddy's band playing in the room next to me. Boy, do I want to knock boots with the singer...Hottie, can't sing worth a damn but she's got huge tits so who cares.

Last night I was in a bar and all the waitresses were only wearing underwear. It was great. I'm loving it up here already. I told this one that the place reminded me of a strip bar. She didn't care for that comment. Pretty fucking funny. Lord knows, would I love to hit that too. I'll be swilling many a Labatt's down in that hole too that's for sure.

Let me know when you come this way XD....

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 05, 2003 03:44     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just when we thought it was gone...
FUCK OFF MAN!!!
J/K welcome back bra.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 05, 2003 03:54     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh hey man don't forget you're in Newsted territory now. Warriors of Jason will getcha. They'll hang ya with all five strings.

**I'm drunk! And I will be drunk...therefore I'm--pass the doob!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted September 05, 2003 11:24     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
Ermm, are beers really more important than ladies?

Anyway, good luck for you, Mez! And welcome back, for the nth time!

you gots to remember that without beer most men would never get the ladies!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 05, 2003 12:08     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:

you gots to remember that without beer most men would never get the ladies!

Yep, and without ladies, most alcoholics wouldn't drink!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 05, 2003 12:57     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
Yep, and without ladies, most alcoholics wouldn't drink!

Which leads us to the answer: ladies are more important than alcohol!

Thank you guys, you are so supportive...

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted September 05, 2003 15:20     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! The wisdom that permeates from these threads brings tears to my eyes. I do believe that many of us here save very valuable drinking $$$'s on the therapy received here. Happy Friday everyone!

quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
Which leads us to the answer: ladies are more important than alcohol!

....and don't you forget that, boys!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 05, 2003 15:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
Thank you guys, you are so supportive...

You're like one big wonderbra. *sniff*

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 05, 2003 16:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!
Rattlehead
VoivodFan
Member # 326

posted September 06, 2003 17:44     Profile for Rattlehead   Email Rattlehead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like your gonna be spending alot of time in your room then

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan