my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Ok, what gives with this Anachronism cd out there!?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok, what gives with this Anachronism cd out there!?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 03, 2003 19:23     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been seeing more and more of these on eBay and I'm starting to wonder WTF?! I highly doubt the quality is better than the one provided here (from no less than Blacky)... Anybody get one of these yet?

From this auction.

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted September 03, 2003 20:03     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I even saw it at Ameoba here in San Francisco. Seems like some comapany was making it, forgot the link though.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted September 03, 2003 20:07       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have one.The quality is the same not any better and definately not remastered.The packaging is professional but nothing extra or new.
IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 03, 2003 20:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gotta admit that the packaging looks pretty cool, though.

But, hey, fuck 'em.

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 03, 2003 21:17     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
I've been seeing more and more of these on eBay and I'm starting to wonder WTF?! I highly doubt the quality is better than the one provided here (from no less than Blacky)... Anybody get one of these yet?

From this auction.

Yeah this a bit of piracy, I guess. But then not every Voivod fan knows about this wonderful site yet, so they might be inclined to buy it. I just got (via trade)CDR's of Coroner's rare unreleased tracks they gave out on cassette during their farewell tour, but I'm NOT going to hawk it, I'm going to (eventually) send the Mp3's to Carole's Coroner website at www.designvortex.com/coroner SO EVERYBODY can have access to the cool stuff we, the people of Superior musical tastes, deserve.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan