my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid Link of the Day : Mate an Album

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid Link of the Day : Mate an Album
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 28, 2003 14:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mate an Album
 |  IP: Logged
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted August 28, 2003 15:59     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha that was amusing
blink jovi, hehe

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted August 28, 2003 18:55     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Love that Cream Korn. How about some Camper Van Voivod? Celine Maiden? Quiet Dion? Weenzer? N'Pync? 50cent Frost? Olivia Elton John? Emin-REM?

Graphic designer I ain't.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 29, 2003 04:55     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, some of those were pretty good.

Personally, one of the things I'd like to do is go around all the record shops, and replace all the CD's within cases, with names like 'Celtic Moods', 'Celtic Calm' or whatever, with Celtic Frost. That'd show the bastards.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 29, 2003 04:59     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Dire Straits and NWA"!
Classic.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan