my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jason for sale!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jason for sale!!!
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted August 28, 2003 06:55     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i kid you not!!!

THERE IT IS!

|  IP: Logged
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 28, 2003 10:47     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, Outcast.
No, you were not kiddin'. But that's only a "Toy Boy", (an actionfigure). Awww how sad! I wanted the REAL thing! Very cheap it was. Well,hhhmmmm... maybe? NO.

Cheers!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted August 28, 2003 11:14     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it always puzzled me why we wouldn't clearly see Jason's face... as is the case for all 3 other action figures...

anyone else?

RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted August 28, 2003 15:38     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jason's a thrasher; ain't got time to pose man!
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted August 28, 2003 18:17     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Somebody hook up AWAY with McFarlane. Just imagine all those characters in the albums coming to life on a shelf near you. (I definetly like that pirate dude on the cover on Angel Rat) Big$$$ Record stores are making more money selling that stuff than they do music nowdays, kinda like how a Movie's soundtrack makes more money that the Movie itself!! Strange and Ironic.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan