my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My company closed my office

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My company closed my office
tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted August 27, 2003 15:26     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry I havent been around. My company closed my office. Being unemployed with a wife, two kids, and a mortgage has been scary to say the least. I seem to be making more since then.....enough of the drama shit. I just havent been around and miss my afternoon chuckles. When i get settled I'll be around.

Later!

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 27, 2003 15:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit, I'm sorry to hear that, man. Companies are bastards - my Dad just got made redundant, too. Hope you get through it alright.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted August 27, 2003 16:44     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear the bad news Tom! I'm sure something good will happen for you hopefully soon! Cost cutting sucks! When I did it, I literally took a hard cold look at all my expenditures. Some things I did was downgrade my auto insurance, renegotiated my mortgage, cut up a credit card, and (OH NOOO!!! ) downgraded my cable package. On the bright side I found that after I renegotiated my mortgage it worked out to me saving approximetly $112.00 Crapadian a month - enough to cover another digital T.V. package (YIP YAY!!! )!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 28, 2003 09:54     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's some suck news. hope things pick up for you soon tom.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted August 28, 2003 09:57     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, that's sad!
I hope you can see better days ahead soon, Tom...

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 28, 2003 11:33       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It REALLY sucks.Same thing happen to me after 10 yrs. of loyal service and i still havent found something else and that was two yrs ago.Something better will come.Just don't go shooting up your old work place,that's Fuck'N stupid!
IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan