my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WHO THE HELL IS THE SYSOP AT VOIVOD.COM!?!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHO THE HELL IS THE SYSOP AT VOIVOD.COM!?!
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted August 24, 2003 02:13     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dammit, I've been trying to get online for days, weeks and keep getting the run around! Not only that but it seems that this voivod.com website is lacking in one essential detail: THE FRIGGIN E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE GODAMNED SYSOP FOR CHRIST'S SAKES!!! So can anyone out there help me with this problem? Pretty please? I'll be nice... I swear! And I'll try to keep my Blacky worship in check... NOT!!!
 |  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 24, 2003 04:53     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SYSOP???

You mean: IHOP

or

"I'll pop!" (after watching an illegal 'Traci Lords' video?)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 24, 2003 12:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ElIndio....

Go to the Chophouse site and send an Email to them.
Its Steve who is in control of the whole thing.
(as far as i understand).

Although, i dont understand why you wouldnt be able to get there.
Maybe they have a range of IP Addresses blocked and you are in there?
Also check on your computer that you have theyre Cookies enabled and if you are using any Pop-up Blocking software, be sure to set it to accept everything voivod.com may throw at you.
Another thing to check is if you are running Zonealarm or another Firewall.
Be sure your settings are correct in that too.

After checking out your own system thoroughly first, then contact Steve.
Most of the time when people have problems getting to a site, it involves one of those problems.

Here is all the Chophouse Contact information: http://www.chophouserecords.com/general/contact.htm
Maybe Chris Roberts (KORBIT) could help too.
He's a pretty cool dude, but very busy also.

Cheers!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 24, 2003 13:20     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh man. they started censoring bad language over at .com. **** that ****!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 25, 2003 13:08     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The laffs never stop there. Indio if it makes you feel any better Skulhed had a hard time getting logged on too, I think that php board is buggy. Try deleting your cookies and re-registering.
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 25, 2003 13:20     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
......... I think that php board is buggy. Try deleting your cookies and re-registering.

The same thing happened to me. I had to change username and password and register all over again. So take Nia's advice remove the cookies and re- register........Good luck.

Cheers
Annki

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 25, 2003 15:41     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually the reason why i couldnt get on there at first, was that i screwed up something in my registration form (made a typo in my email) so i didnt get the confirmation message. But Steve was very helpful and gracious about the whole thing and fixed it in no time.
Rattlehead
VoivodFan
Member # 326

posted August 26, 2003 12:31     Profile for Rattlehead   Email Rattlehead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:

lol, yeah but there are some pretty funny results from that action just check some of the posts.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 26, 2003 15:26     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jaymz1090:
lol, yeah but there are some pretty funny results from that action just check some of the posts.

Yeah, there is possible to "get around" the "filter"........

Cheers

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted August 27, 2003 02:28     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHY? Go there this is the only place to be!!!!!!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 27, 2003 04:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:

Actually we are allowed to say 'shit' over there, but not ass. A matter of fact any word you type that starts with a-s-s is censored. Assume, assess, assimilate, asshole, all end up being **** .

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 27, 2003 08:49     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by piggysMYgod:
WHY? Go there this is the only place to be!!!!!!

It's a fact I am over there and if I come across someone who's a new Voivod fan I can direct them over here....... ..or tell them about "Yuris" voivod.net
We can't just let all "newbee's" down. .... .Have to be nice to them, and tell them where to find the "real" Viovod fan's!......
Cheers

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 27, 2003 09:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that reminds me, is the word voivodfan.com still banned at yuri.net?
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 27, 2003 10:29     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
that reminds me, is the word voivodfan.com still banned at yuri.net?

Check this out: I sent a message in some topic: "I'm a voivodfan, so I just expect (the new album) to sound like Voivod".

Here's what appeared:

What a clown.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 27, 2003 11:12     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What an insecure little man.
But then, that's old news.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 27, 2003 11:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yuri is still censoring words and banning people.
Tplyons at the Chophouse is following right in his footsteps too.
The two of them are friends. Found that out the other day.

So...Annki, etc....
As you see, most of the real Voivod Fans who dont like to be censored are here.

Chophouse = Jasonwhores and happy-vibe people.
Yuri.net = Blacky haters and Nu-Vod fans.

Meanwhile, anyone is FREE to discuss anything they like here.
voivodfan.com
And no...King Kula or Satan wont attack you here.
(Unless your name is Hatross. )

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted August 27, 2003 16:36     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! And people wonder why Blacky quit the band! Maybe he foresaw some rather disturbing events to come... So I sent an e-mail to Chopsuey Records and have yet to recieve a reply... That makes two messages I'm waiting for; the first being the confirmation e-mail from the Iron Gang Message Board...
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 27, 2003 18:48     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
.......King Kula or Satan wont attack you here.
(Unless your name is Hatross. )

That sounds reassuring King Kula.
Lucky me! my name isn't Hatross.....

There are some people I likeon voivod.net Death Brain Cell's , Bacteria and nuclear infusion they seem to know a great deal about Voivod....... ...gonna try and stay faithful to you........

Cheers!

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 28, 2003 02:43     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just tried to write vovodfan.com in a topic at Yuri's. I previewed what I written and as you said it came out like this: voivodhater.com....... ..
Don't like it!....Not at all....

Cheers

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 28, 2003 16:11     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sent a mail to Tim at chophouse, asking about the "filter". He replied and told me it's a guy named Steve at the chophouse that is in "charge" of the moderation at Iron Gang. (think he is out on the tour with voivod). Tim was going to forward my message about the stupid "filter".

well, I think we are some people at Iron Gang that want to have "nuclear infusion" for moderator.. , he is not such a bad choice...

Cheers!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan