my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hardball anyone???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hardball anyone???
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 22, 2003 00:06     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I've been trying to find more jpegs of "The Baseball Furies", but it hasn't been easy. My thinking is that this Halloween I'm gonna bat at least .500 if I can find the right pic to use as a reference.

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 22, 2003 10:23     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Legion, you aren't going to find to many baseball fans around here (they like soccer/hockey), except for me and unfortunately I have not heard of these here 'furies'. What's that all about?
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 22, 2003 13:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

warriors... come out to playeyea
wwwaaarrriorsss... comee out to plaayyeeyeaaa

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 22, 2003 19:24     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
I have not heard of these here 'furies'. What's that all about?

As Hatross had kind of hinted to, they are a fictional street-gang taken from a cult film called "The Warriors" from 1979...a film essentially about...street-gangs.

p.s. They looked so damn cool back when I was 10, unfortunately, they still kinda look cool to me!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan