my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Fan Mail

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fan Mail
Perelandra
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 360

posted August 21, 2003 19:08     Profile for Perelandra   Email Perelandra     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi:
I'm a new user. I've been a Voivod fan since the 1980's.

I most recently saw then play in Boston with Sepultura back in May,2003. they wew amazing, but there weren't very many people there.

I wonder if anyone knows the best way to send a fan letter to the band-either by email or snail mail. Thanks in advance for your help.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 21, 2003 23:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think you might have luck asking over at the chophouse, I think chophouse.com. This is their record label. But you better wait till they come off tour. They don't do much fan contact while on tour.......unless you tackle their asses.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 22, 2003 07:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the Forum!

Chophouse Records is Jason's label.
It is probably the best way to get an email to them. Or at least the Chophouse staff.
Here is the Link:
http://www.chophouserecords.com/

I wouldnt expect a response though.
They are notoriously slow to do things around there.
Of course, there arent a lot of employees either.

Also check www.voivod.com

But be sure to come back here, where the real die-hard fans are at, and post when you like!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan