my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HOLY HELL!! VV members on VVF chat!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HOLY HELL!! VV members on VVF chat!!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 20, 2003 20:30     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, they're on there right now, I'm talking to all of them, its so cool, talking about everything from Ozzfest to the next album!!!!
 |  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 20, 2003 22:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This better be some kinda joke because I missed it and that SUCKS! Well what did they say dude?!? Details please. Everything.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 20, 2003 23:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It was pretty awesome. Though Jason is a bit on the vain side. Away was way above the conversation intellectually.

Here are a couple of things I learned:

1)The artbook is still in progress

2)The dvd will be released next summer from Chophouse.

3)Away is considering using a hippo theme for the next album.

4)There was also talk of an animated film.

Pretty wild time. I thought it was a joke too at first. Until I saw Away typing in French.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 20, 2003 23:42     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I'm the one that suggested the hippo theme, I thought it would be a very novel way to close out the Voivod legacy and really get the creative juices overflowing.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 21, 2003 03:51     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh, fuck. Damn timezones.

Lucky boy, Mezzy.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 21, 2003 05:17     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hippos?
Is this a hoax?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 21, 2003 07:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, its not hippos per se but rather hippo karma. Kind of an eastern religious idea. I even heard talk of using a sitar on the next one.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 21, 2003 07:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From Blabbermouth:

One fan showed Mr. Newsted his appreciation by sharing a cup of beer, although he probably would have enjoyed it more if it had been handed to him, instead of thrown.

:::

Well! I cant help it! Every time i see Jason in Blacky's spot, it makes me want to throw beer! lol!

(Just kidding, Jason. It wasnt me.)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 21, 2003 08:40     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crap!!! We want chat trails of that!! Complete transcript!!

Please.

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted August 21, 2003 11:40     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell wish I was there !!!
Chat trails please !!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 21, 2003 12:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Is this a hoax?

Well they did have last night off from Ozzfest.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 21, 2003 13:05     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Hell,
Satan's Curse
Blah, blah, blah
You Will Die........

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted August 21, 2003 17:31     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hippy karma??
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted August 21, 2003 17:58     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:

Is this a hoax?

I don't think so .

P.s. Drette dans 'es dents !

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted August 21, 2003 20:24     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY JESUS!!! Man, I've been trying to get in on the action over at that voivod.com site but for some reason can't get on. Perhaps they're onto me? Who the heck am I supposed to contact in regards to my login problem? For some reason there does not appear to be a e-mail address anywhere on the site for the SysOp! Can anyone help me? We can't let Blacky go unavenged!!!
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted August 21, 2003 22:19     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck looks like i missed out
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 22, 2003 00:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:

Well they did have last night off from Ozzfest.

Yep, and they did the IMX / FUSE taping last night also. Maybe they were in a VERY fan friendly mood?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 22, 2003 10:00     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well didn't that go from 5:00-7:30? I was online around 10 pm EST....

And why wouldn't the Vod be in a fan friendly mood anyway? Too many bottles to the head?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 23, 2003 00:42     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Either too many bottles or too many middle fingers and too many people thinking Snake is Jason? Maybe somone at the IMX deal told them to check out this website again and give it a second chance? This IS where all rabid fans of past and present Voivod end up, what better place to find the critics!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 23, 2003 04:44     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did I mention that I like "fluffy" kittens?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 23, 2003 23:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha...The end is always near, I want to drop my pill...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan