my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Nia&Blacky lookout, here i come.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nia&Blacky lookout, here i come.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 20, 2003 18:22     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Canada's Pot Revolution

By Stephen Glass
Our neighbors to the north are quietly decriminalizing marijuana.

im looking on the net for this article in the newest edition of rolling stone magazine, good article too. the author is calling canada the most stoned country in the world. shit man and its just like right upstairs. I promise youll never have to take your car for service and i fit right in a garage.

mabye you guys can meet me at the border

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 20, 2003 18:26     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think its time to buy that rifle Blackster.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 20, 2003 18:37     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that article claims to have a headshop in even the smallest towns with populations as little as 15000 ppl, damn its like paradise.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 20, 2003 23:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe if more people in the USA got stoned there wouldn't be as much utter violence. And food markets would see a marked increase in snack sales. Have you ever heard of someone trying to stab someone to death with a burrito? Not me.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 22, 2003 08:00     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Have you ever heard of someone trying to stab someone to death with a burrito? Not me.

Actually, i tried to do that to the former Sister Exchange singer one time.
We were at a Taco Bell in El Paso and he made some smart-ass comment about me always being drunk, so i attacked him with my Burrito.
No ordinary Burrito...the Supreme one with sour cream and tomatoes!
Well...the attack left all these greasy round blotches all over his new silky purple pirate shirt...and pissed him off!
He then proceded to pour his pepsi over my head & slap me in the face with his Mexican Pizza!
It was then that Mezcalhead jumped in the middle to break us up and promptly got nacho's and cheese squashed into his face.
The Taco Bell geek Manager called the police, who came out and wrote up disorderly conduct tickets for us all.

So, Nuclear Infusion, it is possible to be attacked with a Burrito.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 22, 2003 09:58     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pepsi? Are you sure you weren't on the Québec leg of your tour??
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 25, 2003 01:27     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 25, 2003 02:46     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Actually, i tried to do that to the former Sister Exchange singer one time.
We were at a Taco Bell in El Paso and he made some smart-ass comment about me always being drunk, so i attacked him with my Burrito...So, Nuclear Infusion, it is possible to be attacked with a Burrito.

Hahaha you painted the picture all too well, was the burrito loaded with "wild" sauce at the time? Coulda blinded the guy with it, I'm sure that shit STINGS! What a waste of perfectly good artery clogging food though.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan