my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Ozzy Singing Take me out to the ball game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ozzy Singing Take me out to the ball game
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted August 19, 2003 11:47     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did anyone see that? That was halarious! He knew no words, even with a teleprompter!
 |  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 19, 2003 12:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chicago sportscaster Chip Caray: "All right, Chicago. Here comes Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne."

Ozzy: "All right, Chicago. I want to hear a real crazy crowd start singing. Are you ready? Are you ready? I can't hear you. Are you ready?

"One. Two. Three.

"Let's go out to the ballgame. Let's go out to the bluhhhhhn.

"Take me a ee-yan eeya (humming) the field.

"I don't care if I ahh-uhn ack.

"Da da da da duh da da da eam. Duh ee, da da da da dahhh.

"For a fee, two, three strikes you're out at the old ballgame. Yeahhhhhh."

Sharon: "Now let's get some runs."

Ozzy: "Yeah. Let's get some runs."

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted August 19, 2003 15:13     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good thing he wasn't asked to do the National Anthem.
jerryskid1
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 359

posted August 19, 2003 17:07     Profile for jerryskid1   Email jerryskid1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's funny...does anyone have an mp3 posted of the Ozz?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 20, 2003 02:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In a way it was kinda funny, but then again I want to shove a cricket bat up both of their asses. They basically desacrated baseball, so fuck them. Fucking stupid. It's all Sharon's fault, tha beeyatch.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted August 20, 2003 18:56     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still very funny after a few listens, however I wish he would give it up...10 yrs. ago!
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted August 21, 2003 04:35     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you can tell that they where both piss ass drunk I LOVE IT ....
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 21, 2003 12:04     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Real audio

Real video

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 22, 2003 00:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey thanks Noitall!
OK it's funny as hell but I still believe that they sorta did it on purpose because people from England generally don't give two shits about "baseball". Personally I think the singing of the song should be removed from the damn game anyways--but it gives everyone time to grab some more beer I guess. Harry Carry was the best, and he was drunk every single day when he sang that. Hotdogs...

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 22, 2003 03:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
because people from England generally don't give two shits about "baseball".

But he's been living in America for how many years now?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 22, 2003 04:58     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
But he's been living in America for how many years now?

Oh I guess for about ten years or more? He is still FROM England though. Ozzy doesn't strike me as a sports buff, let alone a slow boring game like baseball that England doesn't even play or acknowledge. You guys have those marathon cricket games that go on for a few days don't ya'll? That would be fun! I'm not dissing cricket or England if that's what you thought dude. Aren't you German anyways?

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 22, 2003 06:01     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah, I just doubted he'd do it on purpose - it's more likely just that he really didn't know the words, or even where he was. Remember, this is the World's Most Famous Messed Up Man we're talking about here.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 22, 2003 06:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are probably right about him not knowing where he was, because the people that Wrigley Field (the place where the Cubbies play) ask to sing this song usually aren't even at the game yet until not long before when they sing it. I can imagine Sharon not even telling Ozzy where they were going and they are cruising in the limo and she make believes receiving a phone call for them to make an appearance, but in reality she already had this thing booked and got the money that Ozzy of course knows nothing about lol.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 22, 2003 06:50     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All together now:

SHAR-UNNNN!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan