my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD Tour Dates in Europe with Ozzy !!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD Tour Dates in Europe with Ozzy !!!
The Chophouse
VoivodFan
Member # 165

posted August 18, 2003 15:11     Profile for The Chophouse   Email The Chophouse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here are the tour dates for VOIVOD in Europe with Ozzy Osbourne and HIM:

Thu
09/04/03 
London, UK
Wembley Arena  

Sat
09/06/03 
Birmingham, UK
NEC Arena  

Sun
09/07/03 
Birmingham, UK
NEC Arena  

Tue
09/09/03 
Rotterdam, NET
Ahoy  

Wed
09/10/03 
Oberhausen, GER
Konig-Pilsener Arena  

Sat
09/13/03 
Helsinki, FIN
Hartwall Arena  

Mon
09/15/03 
Stockholm, SWE
Stockholm Globe Arena  

Tue
09/16/03 
Oslo, NOR
Oslo Spektrum  

Fri
09/19/03 
Zurich, SWI
Hallenstadion Zurich  

Sat
09/20/03 
Salzburg, AUT
Stadion  

Mon
09/22/03 
Stuttgart, GER
Schleyerhalle  

Wed
09/24/03 
Vienna, AUT
Stadthalle  

Thu
09/25/03 
Munich, GER
Olympiahalle

Sat
09/27/03
Plzen, CZE
Amphitheatre

Mon
09/29/03 
Leipzig, GER
Messehalle  

Tue
09/30/03 
Berlin, GER
Arena (In Treptow)

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 18, 2003 15:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, now THAT'S EXCELLENT NEWS for all our friends in Europe!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 18, 2003 15:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EXCELLENT!!!

Silversurfer.....you out there? See those Tourdates?
Austria is near you!

Silversurfer
VoivodFan
Member # 300

posted August 18, 2003 17:49     Profile for Silversurfer   Email Silversurfer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meine liebe Osterreich...here I come!!!!!!!

druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted August 18, 2003 20:05     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck!!!!!
where 's italy?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 18, 2003 20:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wonder if Hypercube will see this...I'll email him. Thanks Chophouse!
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 19, 2003 02:10     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shitshitshit, Voivod is comming to the Netherlands and I going at the same time in the other direction for my holiday

I hope they will do a clubtour too.

Grtzzz

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted August 19, 2003 03:21     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That fucken rules man...VoiVod in Zurich ? Playing the "Hallenstadion", 12000 people ?
YEAHH if they hear some nutcase screamin' all along their tunes, it's gonna be me !!

Be prepared...

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 19, 2003 03:54     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay!

Great news, even if those talentless scumfucks HIM are on the bill (and will almost certainly play a longer set... grumble grumble).

Yay yay yay!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 19, 2003 04:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
C'mon - I spot a day off between London and Birmingham! Hopefully there'll be a club date in there where they can play everything!! Go on... you know you wanna!
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 19, 2003 15:08     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A London headlining-show would definitely be worth crossing the channel for. Not sure if I'm going to the Ozzy-show in Rotterdam though. Seeing they will only get like half an hour or so...
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 19, 2003 15:10     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Megafuck to late announcements

Stockholm Globe arena:
Sold out!

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 19, 2003 16:21     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vroom:
.........Stockholm Globe arena:
Sold out!

Try www.biljett.nu or www.blocket.se
I found one on "blocket"

Good luck!.........

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 19, 2003 16:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod are basically fillin' in for Kelly Osbourne, who couldnt make the tour for "health reasons".... (nudge nudge wink wink)
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 19, 2003 18:03     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, like guidon, I dont know... their set is so short, it's a bit frustrating. Though, Voivod in a big arena that could be huge...
I'd love to hear The Multiverse, Divine Sun, Invisible Planet, in place of Astronomy Domine... (plus the entire KT album, of course)
Any "health" reports from HIM maybe?

Ah, I'd swim the Channel / climb mountains / fly the skies for any headlining show!
(an extra date in Rotterdam?...)

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 20, 2003 03:25     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[vent]

Helsinki is sold out as well...FUCK! And to think the place will probably be filled with witless fucks who've only come to see Ville Valo (HIM's singer) and Ozzy because they're so fucking incredibly street credible and 'in'...FUck fuck and fuckety fucking FUCK!

*phew* . I guess I'll have to strangle some teenage wanker and get his ticket.

[/vent]

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted August 20, 2003 07:42     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Chophouse:
Here are the tour dates for VOIVOD in Europe with Ozzy Osbourne and HIM

come on... tour the clubs please... book some dates for october for fuck's sake...
F-R-A-N-C-E, can you spell that?
oh, and we want a solid 90 minutes headlining performance, please! not a mere 45 minutes set...

Conquest is what I can expect...

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 20, 2003 11:51     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do they have second mortages in Europe?

Thats what you'll need to get in!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 20, 2003 15:14     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
Do they have second mortages in Europe?

I don't know, but I still brush my teeth with moss and need new insulation for the cave.

Seriously, I fucking hate that shit. "Do you have ___ in Europe, 'cos you're all so backwards."

That said, right on about inflated prices. But it *is* Voivod...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 22, 2003 09:04     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhhhh.... dunno how true this is. I just heard that these dates are off. Something to do with Ozzy.
Maybe the Vod can come over and do headline sets instead!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 22, 2003 09:18     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gah!

If that's true, that's either very very good (just VV), or very very bad (no VV at all).

Fingers crossed.

Rattlehead
VoivodFan
Member # 326

posted August 22, 2003 09:41     Profile for Rattlehead   Email Rattlehead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any Of you guys going to either of the NEC shows?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan