my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod Fans for IMX on The Fuse - Aug 20 in NYC!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod Fans for IMX on The Fuse - Aug 20 in NYC!!!
The Chophouse
VoivodFan
Member # 165

posted August 18, 2003 13:09     Profile for The Chophouse   Email The Chophouse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuse is looking for Voivod fans to come to the taping of Fuse's new live show, "IMX", Wednesday, August 20, when Voivod will be on the show!
If you're in the NYC area and available from 5:00-7:30pm, August 20th (Wednesday!), between the ages of 15-25 and willing to be in a LIVE audience panel for IMX (@ 11 Penn Plaza studio),
Please Contact
Stacy @ 212.324.3461. Make sure to leave your digits! (We mean your numbers) This is on a first come-first serve basis, so if you snooze, you lose!

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 18, 2003 13:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's pretty cool... Wish i was in NYC, and under 25!
Does anyone else realize that most of VV's fanbase is over 25?

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 18, 2003 13:30     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, it's so good he posted it twice.

C'mon Skul, name one band with a fanbase with average age over 25. I mean, seriously. God.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 18, 2003 14:11     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, although there's no way I can attend this, I look forward to taping it when it airs! Cool!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 18, 2003 14:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If somebody can get me a fake ID that says i'm 24,
then i will fly there & yell "BLACKYYYYYY!!!" at them while on TV!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted August 18, 2003 14:46     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me and the Mrs. at a Voivod show earlier in the year.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 18, 2003 22:03     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If everyone is wondering...

"What the fuck is..FUSE/IMX?"

(like i was)...here is the Link:

FUSE/IMX

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 19, 2003 07:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha, good one Kane. And nice glasses btw....
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 19, 2003 09:31     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its a conspiracy.

wheres my damn cane.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted August 19, 2003 09:55     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hahaha, good one Kane. And nice glasses btw....

Thanks - those l'il babies are much cooler than my glaucoma goggles...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan