my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Flyers/ Posters

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flyers/ Posters
Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 13, 2003 20:05     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
am i crazy or are some of these pretty cool?
flyers
i like the comments on the Aussie one (is that really Kozik!?)...
a pretty cool site, across the board...

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 13, 2003 20:19     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! Isn't that a great website?

I wish my collection still existed - I would scan them all and send them to those guys.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 13, 2003 21:21     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento...you already have a great website.

That is a good one though. Excellent, C!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 15, 2003 02:44     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tanks for dat, KK

Rattlehead
VoivodFan
Member # 326

posted August 22, 2003 10:00     Profile for Rattlehead   Email Rattlehead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I like the poster good design atractive any pics from those shows?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 22, 2003 10:05     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The comments people left about the posters were awesome, rotfl!
quote:
Pedini
2003-01-14 13:07:07

Chloe, the last time I saw VoiVod was in 1989 and the bassist (known as "Blackie") played this monstrous hand-made electric bass, you're not talking about that thing, are ya? I saw 'em on the RRROOOAAARRR! tour. They kicked ass! Are they still around?

seripop
2003-01-14 12:38:51

yannick bought his bass from the ex-bassist of voivod.
they are the best band to ever come out of mtl. this is a fun poster.

Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted August 22, 2003 10:32     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is Chloe and Yannick ex-members of Da Bloody Gashes !
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 22, 2003 12:15     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just went in for a quick look at Tangentos website. Superb! Sure gonna spend some hours exploring it.
Cheers.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 22, 2003 13:16     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Annki, make sure you order Tangento's sampler CDs. I did and it kicks ass. Hurrah for Tangento!

And welcome aboard!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan