my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » It's good to be back among the sarcastic, but...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's good to be back among the sarcastic, but...
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 13, 2003 19:29     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I missed a couple of birthdays... Happy belated to my good friends H and VF!

It's been a rough fucking month! My house sewer line got backed up ($1,400), my (pregnant) wife totaled her car, luckily no injuries... and, if to add insult to my troubles, my work computer took a total shit on me!!! Slowly creeping out of the cave of gloom to make smart-ass comments with the best of ya!

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 13, 2003 20:21     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, man sorry to hear all that.
The big thing is that the wife and rugrat-to-be are ok.
Anything else can be replaced.

Here's to better days, ol' chap!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 13, 2003 20:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was just about to start a WHERE THE HELL IS XD THREAD? Nothing like sewer back-up. But 1400?? I think the General got taken on that one.

Hey, do you have that bar winch's phone number???

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 13, 2003 21:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
XD...I'm really glad to hear that your Wife is ok.
Thats really terrible to happen to someone who is Pregnant.
I hope she didnt get bruised or cut or anything.
Was it a Mexican who ran a stop sign and hit her?
I bet it was. lol!
And your Sewer problem...damn!
Have you let any Mexicans use your bathroom lately?
As far as your Computer problem goes...have you gone to any Websites in Mexico lately?

Just kidding around here.
Glad to hear your climbing out of the hole.
Good to have you back.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 13, 2003 21:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In case anybody was wondering, Kula hates Mexicans.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 14, 2003 04:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for clearing that up Mez

Sorry to hear about the dark times X-D. Hope you're through it alright. And cheers for the cheers!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 14, 2003 04:56     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and Mez hates sodomists.

It all comes from that night Kula and Mez shared a jail cell in Austin with Pedro the 300lb Bullyrammer.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 14, 2003 05:56     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 14, 2003 07:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to have ya back X-D, hopefully all your troubles are behind you.

Don't worry, I'm sure H and VF got so drunk on their birthdays that they thought all of us were there in person singing to them

Welcome home

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 14, 2003 08:50     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Like Gump...Forrest Gump said, "Shit Happens!!!"
Sorry to hear all your troubles, but glad to have you back!!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 14, 2003 10:17     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CRAP! Look at the crap i'm having to Typeset on a Business Card today!...

Guarde esta tarjeta con usted todo el tiempoy muestrola a su
entermera o doctor si se llega a last mar. Informe a su doctor de
esta inmunizacion asi como de cualquier reaccion rara que le ocurra. ect...ect...

And to top that off...the imput Fax was bad, so i ask George (the Mexican who works here)
to spell out a couple of words and he gets pissed at me!
Throws me a fucking Mexican Dictionary!

Fuck this crap! I'll show those fuckers by fucking up this card!
I will put an 'o' behind every fucking word!

Oh! Hello XD!
Back to the thread topic now.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 14, 2003 10:27     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back aboard X-D! Hope the little woman and X-D version 2.0 are doing well. We all hit bad times the best thing to remember is something I heard in a little ditty one time...

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down

I get knocked down
But I get up again

I get knocked down
But I get up again

I get knocked down
But I get up again

Repeat until sick. Which is right about....now!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 14, 2003 10:59     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back, XD! You were surely missed.

quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Sikorsky:
...and Mez hates sodomists.

It all comes from that night Kula and Mez shared a jail cell in Austin with Pedro the 300lb Bullyrammer.

Ah, those Sister Exchange road histories...

And what's with those name changes?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 14, 2003 11:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhhh, yes, I remember that night well. Pedro loved the feel of our black leather. Oh PED ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 14, 2003 12:16     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Welcome back aboard X-D! Hope the little woman and X-D version 2.0 are doing well. We all hit bad times the best thing to remember is something I heard in a little ditty one time...

I get knocked down
But I get up again

I get knocked down
But I get up again

I get knocked down
But I get up again

I get knocked down
But I get up again

Repeat until sick. Which is right about....now!

AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH Chumbawumba!!!! Piss awful band! Womiting ensued within the first two words...

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 14, 2003 13:35     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! Thanks for the kind words fellas! No depression here or anything, just a lot of stress and all my many extraneous projects and activities were put on hold. Good to be back to a somewhat 'normal' state of existence.

My wife and "X-D version 2.0" (the baby now has a name, thanks Nuc!) are doing fine. The sewage thing would actually be a kind of funny story if it didn't cost me so damn much!

Mez, they had to dig up the side of my house man... hence all the labor costs. When your sweage lines are backed up, you ain't got time to shop around too much anyway.

Kula, no Mexicans involved in either incident, just drunken metal-heads (always so many in my house ) and a stupid 18 year-old girl who can't drive fer shit.

Nuc, Chumbawumba?! LOL! Anybody here like Disturbed? Oh, wait...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 14, 2003 18:02     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:

Nuc, Chumbawumba?! LOL!

Believe me, I absolutely DESPISE that song. Like any real man would.

This guy at my work loves it. The other shift told me he put it on repeat for 3 1/2 hours and sang and danced to it all night! I wouldn't even have let it play ONCE! He's right off the boat from Africa so his views on/taste in music are shit in general, but 3 1/2 hours!?! That's why the tune came to mind.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan