my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD Merch Now Available Online !

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD Merch Now Available Online !
The Chophouse
VoivodFan
Member # 165

posted August 12, 2003 20:22     Profile for The Chophouse   Email The Chophouse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At long last, we finally have all the latest VOIVOD merchandise available for sale online - exclusively at The Chophouse General Store. Here is a direct link to a list of the VOIVOD selections -
http://www.chophouserecords.com/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=50X2292945&rnd=7725168&rrc=N&cip=208.37.12.28&pg=cat&ref=VOIVOD

Cheerz!

Voivod

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 12, 2003 23:37     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, 'bout fuckin' time!

Very cool indeed.

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted August 13, 2003 02:09     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
about fucking time been waiting for years

iron on T s just don t cut it!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 13, 2003 04:36     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeessssss. I'm having some of that! As soon as pay day comes around! No ribcage shirts in medium? Dammit - I better phone for pizza....
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 13, 2003 06:23     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At last, hadn't something new to wear for such a long time

Cool stuff indeed!

Grtzzz

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted August 13, 2003 07:12     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh for fucks sake. I really thought they'd have girls shirts.
I would have thought most guys would want to have a load of ladies wearing tight little t-shirts with the band name/logo right across their titties.

Or have I completely misjudged the entire (hetro) male population?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 13, 2003 07:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah. Where's the lingerie section?!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 13, 2003 07:55     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to have fur coat with the roach symbol on the back. Think Away could hook me up???
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 13, 2003 07:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha! Poor Nell.

This is great news indeed!!!!
I cant believe it!

Maybe they got sick of everyone whining about it for all this time.

Excellent!
Now the Band can make some more Money off of me!
There goes my next paycheck.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 13, 2003 08:56     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great! waiting for my T's
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 13, 2003 08:57     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hear you Nell, same deal with those EOLB shirts! Bring on the girl ts please! On the other hand if I had one of those Blacky would probably steal it like he does the one that Kula bought me in Dallas. It's like living with Winona Ryder for crap's sake.
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted August 13, 2003 09:07     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh-hehh.
Nia, as soon as i sort out girly eolb shirts (ones that don't fade or strech to a funny shape ) there'll be one in the post to you!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 13, 2003 09:11     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nell, why don't you just buy the voivod Beanie and cut out some holes for your arms and head? I think that would look pretty good, especially if it by some chance got wet and everything.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 13, 2003 10:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought the selection was pretty boring just like the new albu...whoops! Let's see an Art book and DvD. Then I'll throw some money at them.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 13, 2003 12:17       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EXCELLENT!!!!
I'll take two of everything!
....order and on the way....
fuck yeah!

IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 13, 2003 13:02     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez....you are being negative!
You disapoint Away and me greatly.
Off with your head!

royvis
VoivodFan
Member # 102

posted August 13, 2003 17:09     Profile for royvis   Email royvis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, merch is finally here!
But wait....No size SMALL??????

I guess I've been waiting for nothing.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 14, 2003 15:22       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The service SUCKS!!!! 24 hrs and my order is still "pending shipment".Why does it take more than two days to pack up a few shirts and ship them out?
Maybe there out of stock of some stuff,but i wouldn't know because no one bother to email me and let me know whats going on and there's no info on the web page.
This reminds me of a tour i wanted to go to recently but the web page for tour dates and the flyers had different venues in different cities and i tried to email someone to find out what was going on and i still havent heard from anybody.Thanks for that by the way.
Chophouse needs help!!!!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 14, 2003 15:56       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was hoping to wear a Voivod shirt at my wedding Saturday.I thought 5 days was enough time to get it to me.Guess i'll wear my Killing Technology shirt.
RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted August 14, 2003 16:16     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The last product on the list is Voivod Black Beanie. This has obviously been americanized.What it should say is

VOIVOD Black Toque! Vive la resistance!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 14, 2003 16:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RIFLEFIST:
The last product on the list is Voivod Black Beanie. This has obviously been americanized.What it should say is

VOIVOD Black Toque! Vive la resistance!

Wouldn't it be better to say Toque noir?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 14, 2003 18:56     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm definately gettin' me a shirt or two once i'm done ordering this batch of DVD's i'm currently getting.

BTW it's a tuque, not a toque.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 17, 2003 17:25     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Voivod spider shirt today.

Enjoy the gift of giving.....

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan