my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod on MuchMusic Loud tomorrow night...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod on MuchMusic Loud tomorrow night...
Jeffs
VoivodFan
Member # 164

posted August 08, 2003 20:40     Profile for Jeffs   Email Jeffs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like an interview with the band on MuchMusic Loud tomorrow night.
11:30pm http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/loud/playlist/

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 09, 2003 00:31     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's about fucking time they played that. It's the same interview as on Uranium, but the US got to see it MONTHS before us canucks!

Fuckin Much Music blows. They cut Loud down to half-an-hour and it's pre-empted half the time with shit like a repeat of Avril Levigne Exposed. Fuckinshit!!!

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted August 09, 2003 02:36     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers nucvamp !! I ve grown up with muchmusic my whole life( since its been on) And I ve always said it sucks, some things never change, thank god for the internet , site s like these keep me informed not shitty fucking music channels, grrrrrrrr

VoiVod rules

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 09, 2003 19:32     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey you's guys got connections to the band...

Start bugging them about a small club headlining tour.

What are you waiting for?

Get started!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan