my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Big Up to my Buddies!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Up to my Buddies!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 07, 2003 15:48     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...as opposed to slagging everyone off..

What the internet needs more of is BALANCE. See, everytime I visit cetain other forums I somehow become grade A cunt who hates everything and everybody, all disrespectful like. Much the same as all you guys become, actually, when you go and visit the opposing team.

Well, you know me better than that, so to level the scales here comes some special non-sweaty EKH hugs!

h & nell - love your music and your t-shirt...

mez - you keep me entertained all day you Donny Osmand sexmad property tycoon

nia - thank you for not destroying me with your razor-bitch wit, leatherwoman

kula - always a thoughtful link, and by all accounts a decent American!

skul - i just plain love you man

warcorpse - heres to the Mayor and his second term of office!

Lyc - like the son/german uncle I never had

All you other chaps and ladies, you know who you are.

Ok now, fuck off.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 07, 2003 16:23     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Into the cider again, are you? Those are definitely the words of a drunk man.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 07, 2003 16:31     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh i luv u 2.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 08, 2003 03:30     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No ma'am! I was merely overcome with grief and bad vibes after browsing over at .com.

Right now though, as of 8:32am, I am verring over to the comments I made on .com rather than those above.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 08, 2003 07:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SexMad?? Remember, I'm a eunuch.....that's just not possible to have such thoughts.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 08, 2003 10:27     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
SexMad

You Kill Me!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 08, 2003 11:11     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, okay, so that was heartfelt, you can't blame me for being wary of you cynical bastards, can you?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 08, 2003 12:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Decent American?
What the hell is wrong with you?
Dont you read my Anti-American posts?

Yep...you must be drunk. hahaha!

I would prefer a sweaty EKH hug. Can i get one of those?
Away gave me one, so you get yourself over here and give me one too.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 08, 2003 18:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Naw, Kula, I believe that EKH believes that flag burners are decent americans. Not a marine haircut, mcdonalds eating, truckdriving, sexist, gun toting, DECENT american bastard like me.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 08, 2003 19:07     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol @ you goofy-ass fuckers! Have a beer-boob on me!

(Coming soon: the return of X-D! Beware!)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan