my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » any Cro-mags fans

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any Cro-mags fans
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 06, 2003 17:14       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If your trying to get the first two cd's but don't want to pay the 50+ bucks they're going for don't worry.I just got an email from Harley,he's the singer for the Cro-mags,and he said don't buy the bootlegs being sold on eBay.They are just about to put downloads on there web site(cromags.com) and you can download every Cro-mags album for FREE!!! thats right he said for free.
IP: Logged
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted August 06, 2003 18:00     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is great news! The Age of Quarrel is one of my favorites. I have it on vinyl somewhere. We Gotta Know and Seekers of the Truth are classics. I am sure that the fans who paid $50 on eBay will be pleased too, glad I wasn't one of 'em.
 |  IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 06, 2003 18:25     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw the Best Wishes tour with Destruction (on their "Release from Agony" !!!)

Awesome! Skinheads and longhairs going at it in the pit.

Got in a couple of good hits me-self!
Just the skinhead bouncers though!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 06, 2003 19:24     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
Saw the Best Wishes tour with Destruction (on their "Release from Agony" !!!)

Awesome! Skinheads and longhairs going at it in the pit.

Got in a couple of good hits me-self!
Just the skinhead bouncers though!

HA! I saw that tour too!

Except, since our show was in Long Beach CA - we also had the fucking Suicidals mucking it up in the pit.

Easily the most violent show I can remember.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan