my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » any Meliah Rage fans

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any Meliah Rage fans
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 06, 2003 15:17       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meliah Rage is working on a new cd but with a new singer.This is the statement from Meliahrage.com

After 14 years with Meliah Rage, Mike Munro has decide to call it quits and stay home with his kids. Our new vocalist Paul Souza from Boston, has added a whole new dimension to the band. The 6-4 ft Souza has worked with Tony and Jim on side projects in the past and is thrilled to be a part of the rage metal machine. Paul performed his first show with the band on June 28th in Chicago and was a big hit with the crowd. The new album should be ready for release in late summer/early fall so stay tuned.

IP: Logged
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted August 06, 2003 16:03     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hopefully they'll include or re-record the tune Mind Stalk from the Screaming Ferret Records '01 comp.
 |  IP: Logged
RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted August 07, 2003 12:26     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nowadays you don't stay home with the kids.You get the kids to join the band.It can't work with a new singer.Mike Munro's cheese factor was a big part of what made them wicked.
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted August 08, 2003 20:59     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All I know of them is their video for "Beginning of the End." I thought it was medicore at best. Did they put anything out better I should know of?
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 08, 2003 21:09       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get "Death Valley Dream" and crank it up,it ROCK!!!!!
IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan