my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » you're all a bunch of fucking slaves!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: you're all a bunch of fucking slaves!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 05, 2003 22:31     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted August 05, 2003 22:58     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...?...
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted August 06, 2003 00:55     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh Jim. Now you're gonna peak before me!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 06, 2003 03:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Doors fans aren't made, their born". --Bruce McCulloch, Kids in the Hall
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 06, 2003 08:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Classic!

Damn i miss Morrison.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 06, 2003 11:49     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Err... Who is this Jim you keep talking about???
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 06, 2003 13:20     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didnt anyone else realize that's actually Val Kilmer on the picture? hehe.

Fuck the Doors, anyways.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 06, 2003 17:05     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Doors.

Shite hippy tosh for losers who took too much acid. About as enjoyable as amputation without anasthetic. Unless you're unconsious from the aforementioned acid overdose.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 06, 2003 18:29     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hate that Charles Manson fucker.

He's a Nazi.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 06, 2003 19:55     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Didnt anyone else realize that's actually Val Kilmer on the picture? hehe.

Good call! Well you know how pretentious Oliver Stone movies are to begin with? I was merely going with Val Kilmer's famous line in the movie: "you're all a bunch of fucking slaves!"

Well..you all are right?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 06, 2003 23:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck you ALL, the Doors were (are) bad-ass. I guess I'm a slave then.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 06, 2003 23:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck you all again, in case you forgot.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted August 08, 2003 01:43     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Fuck you all again, in case you forgot.

Yeah, what he said!
They're ok for about 17 seconds and then that annoying keyboard kicks in. Damn hippies! And to think I was probably conceived to this music!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 08, 2003 05:36     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Yeah, what he said!
They're ok for about 17 seconds and then that annoying keyboard kicks in. Damn hippies! And to think I was probably conceived to this music!

Ummm, I was saying that I like the Doors.
Hahaha yea the keyboard is what I dislike the most, and the fucking guy that plays it--he's milking the bands name right now for his own personal greedy reasons. One thing about Jim Morrison, he was never greedy, remember HE is the one that got pissed off when they were starting to sell out. Jim was downright cool, maaan.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 09, 2003 00:45     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love The Doors. Many an enjoyable psychadellic experience was had by me with their music as the soundtrack. Robby Krieger is a very cool guitarist. Jim's poetry is great. Ray Manzarek is a dink for even calling this new band the same thing.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan