my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WTF

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTF
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 02, 2003 21:39       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not much in concerts comes by this way much but in the next two weeks i could see Voivod,Joan Jett,Anthrax,Motorhead & Iron Maiden,any other time that is.I'm getting married in two weeks and all my money is tied up in other things so all of those concerts will be greatly missed by me and i'll probably never get a chance like that again,to see so many bands i like in two weeks.Damn!

(atleast i get to have my hornymood at Noitall's,get out the plastic and put some on the bed while your at it!)

IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 02, 2003 21:51     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Metal Rules, but romance is cool.....

I wish I was getting married, these meat market bars are getting old quick!

Congrats!

Marriage is still one of the institutions I believe in.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 02, 2003 22:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ug. Think i'm gonna be sick.

Just remember this, guys. Divorces arent cheap.
Especially if there are Kids and Property issues involved.

Everyone eventually gets divorced.
My advice is to NOT get married in the first place.

Good luck if you do. Your gonna need it.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted August 03, 2003 10:58     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm happily married for 4 years next month. My parents are celebrating their 45th anniversary this month. My wife's parents have been married for 36 years. My brother and his wife just celebrated 8 years, my brother in law and his wife are going on 11 years, another brother in law for 7 years, and on and on...

Best wishes!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 03, 2003 14:50     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been married for 5 years. It's great. I get laid whnever I want.

She'll kill me if she ever sees this thread.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 04, 2003 08:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well. After 10 years, its over.
She moved out today.

Its been a long rough road full of good and bad, but in the end its best we part ways.
I just cant deal with someone trying to control me.
I need my freedom and space.

If you ever want to be free to persue your dreams...dont get married.
Or at least, dont get married to the wrong person.

Life is so strange sometimes.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 04, 2003 14:12       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we,ve been together 12 yrs now,it's time to get married or move on and even though i don't think well be together another 12 yrs. i want to try.
IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan