my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The BUZZZZZZZZZ

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The BUZZZZZZZZZ
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 30, 2003 20:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, the beer is starting to hit me. I feel brain cells soaring...I'm floating, a winged vagina is circling me..taunting me..Get away you bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhh....And to make matters worse, I've got Dimmu cranking on the box...Wow, the keyboard wears a great outfit...talking to Skul and Cthon on the chat, talk about to worthless fucks...why??? I ask myself, WHY??? Hahah, cause I'm a worthless fuck also....Yeah, I know, cry me a fucking river...If you're wondering what this post is about, I refuse to divulge, cause I haven't got a clue, reminds me of the Putz..Lord know, how I'd love to plow that field.....check VV.com for more details on that. hahahahha

Mez Out!

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 30, 2003 20:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, Mez is back, yeah, that was exceptionally stupid. Just wanted to say I'm on beer #6. And working very hard to maintain spelling abilities.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 30, 2003 20:41     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im the most. worthless. fuck. EVAR!!11!!!1
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 30, 2003 20:44     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, in terms of pure worthlessness, I'm the King of this fucking anthill. Move the fuck out of the way Carolina boy!!!!!!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 30, 2003 20:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can I mention one other thing....Skully looks extremely sexy in his new Kreator shirt.....
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 30, 2003 20:51     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wish i was drunk, too. *sigh*
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 30, 2003 21:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The discussion on the chat has now turned to guts...ok, you bastards, my guts is the biggest and the fattest!!!!! So don't think about trying to win this game...

Spelling is geting harder and harder....

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 30, 2003 22:32     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bzzz
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 31, 2003 07:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
double you.

tee.

eff.

some question marks.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 31, 2003 08:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mezcalhead...

My phone number has changed. Seriously.
I will call you soon as i am able to with the new one.

Also, the 2 Zip Drives i ordered have arrived.
Gotta find the time to install in the Boss Machine.

Cheers...you drunkert!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 31, 2003 18:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Sister"Sonic"Assault should reach you by Fri/Sat. It left today.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 31, 2003 21:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, Mezcalbutthead...

I have installed the Zip Drives.

1- in the King Kula Supercomputer.
1- in the Boss BR-8.

Funny thing happened to me earlier though.
I put in the Zip drive (Computer), then hooked up my 3.5 Floppy Drive...had everything pluged in & installed...turned on the Computer and the Power Connector to the Floppy Drive litterally burst into flames!
Electrical fire and smoke coming out of the Computer as the Connector and Wires burnt.
Needless to say, my Floppy Drive is toast and i have lost 2 Power Connectors.

The Zip Drive and all my other Hardware is fine.
I am still trying to figure out what happened though.
It was a very strange thing.

Floppy Drives are so obsolete that i really dont need another one anyways.
Besides, if i did they are only $10.00
I can make a Bootable System Disc on the Zip Drive...i think.

Maybe i should think of buying a Fire Extinguisher next.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 01, 2003 06:50     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My god, I remember our floppy drive catching fire a while back... they're a bit prone to what some would call 'Critical Overheating', and others would call 'spontaneous combustion'.
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted August 01, 2003 09:14     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hang on Mez, did you say 6 beers? I assume they are those little poofter bottles, and not proper pints?

I could drink you under the table motherfucker, and that's a challenge!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan