my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Slayer DVD--War at the Warfield

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slayer DVD--War at the Warfield
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 29, 2003 23:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Came out today, just picked it up at Best Buy. The lousy worker was complaining that he had to go look for it for twenty minutes. Guess they shoulda ordered more than one copy then, huh?

I'll admit this is my first DVD, ever. I have a ways to go...If you like Slayer, you wll like this. I thought Lombardo was gonna be on drums but it was recorded in December 2001 in San Fran, before Bostaph skipped.

The special tribute to the fans section is really worth seeing.

SLAYERRRRRRR!!!!!!!

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted July 30, 2003 04:44     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If it was recorded in 2001, they sure took their time to release it. Release has been delayed several times.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 30, 2003 06:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well that's Slayer for ya--Fast music, slow releases.
It came with a flyer saying the long-awaited box set will be out later this year--which of course means next year in Slayer time LOL!
I'm psyched about them headlining the Jagermeister tour, I can never miss those guys when they are in town.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan