my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Some "Tough" Looking Dudes...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some "Tough" Looking Dudes...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 29, 2003 19:32     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

|  IP: Logged
royvis
VoivodFan
Member # 102

posted July 29, 2003 21:33     Profile for royvis   Email royvis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are those L's they're sticking to their foreheads in that last pic?

Probably not, since it's SLAYER!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 29, 2003 21:42     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, get that. it looks like they would have been the first to sellout? but i have to say they've stayed true to their spirit
Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted July 29, 2003 22:54     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's Tom during his high
school year!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 29, 2003 23:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha...took a while to grow the 'ol hair there.

I just got their DVD: War at the Warfield. Good stuff. Highly recommended.

Nord
VoivodFan
Member # 308

posted July 30, 2003 00:08     Profile for Nord   Email Nord     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's up with those striped shirts in the second and third photos?

Those stripes immediately reminded me of the so-called "Christian rock" band Stryper and their ridiculous striped clothing. I had hoped that I'd never, ever be reminded of that band again.

Slayer...Stryper...if you're drunk enough the two names almost look the same. So close yet so very far apart.

I'd best dust off Decade of Aggression and give it a spin.

farside
VoivodFan
Member # 193

posted July 30, 2003 04:36     Profile for farside   Email farside     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw a video of Slayer from that era, maybe earlier. It was before the first record and they played a few unreleased songs.

Corographed (sp?)stage moves, and total Priest worship

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 30, 2003 09:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by farside:
I saw a video of Slayer from that era, maybe earlier. It was before the first record and they played a few unreleased songs.

Corographed (sp?)stage moves, and total Priest worship

Was it the "Live at Woodstock Bar" video? It's the coolest!

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted July 31, 2003 23:33     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Must have sucked being the one guy in the band who hadn't gotten his hair grown out yet. (maybe he wanted to look like Rob)

God Bless Slayer!!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 31, 2003 23:53     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everyone knows metal dudes are gay.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan