my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » War and Pain re-release

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: War and Pain re-release
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted July 29, 2003 07:20     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"The info I have is that it will be a release done by Metal Blade Germany
(don't know if the release will be done by MB USA). It will be a double
disc. The first one is the audio and the second is completely for computer.
It will be released somewhere in september/october. This is what I know.

What I put in the presentation is a bio with liner notes from the 3 original
guys, pictures, art drawings, soundfiles, videoclip of the song Voivod,
lyrics, discography, contact (band, label, fansites) and downloads
(wallpaper and screensavers)."

This is a part of a mail sent me few days ago from Twan (www.brutalism.com) who said to take care of the multimedia section of the new WaP CD, maybe some of the most informed of you alredy knows it but I think these are pretty news and interesting.

The other good news (for me) is that some of the screensavers and wallpapers are made by me(my dream come true, my work on a Voivod official release)!

P.S. This is my first topic.

|  IP: Logged
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted July 29, 2003 08:58     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit, I was expecting that the second CD was some unreleased material, live recording, or anything like that...
Anyway, congratulations HellDriver!!!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 29, 2003 09:05     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent, Helldriver! Way to go, man!
I am really happy for you! Look forward to that release.

Thanks for giving us the "heads up!"

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 29, 2003 09:14     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 29, 2003 09:24     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool news Helldriver! Congratulations! Keep us informed with any sneak previews if you can mate!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 29, 2003 09:26     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh - and can you make sure it's pc and mac compatable?!!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 29, 2003 09:36     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Oh - and can you make sure it's pc and mac compatable?!!

I second that.

Congrats Helldriver!!!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 29, 2003 09:51     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Way to go bro! I'll be picking that baby up the day it hits the shelves.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 29, 2003 10:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yea, that one's also on my list!
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted July 29, 2003 11:28     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a lot guys, you are very kind!
Thanks also to Twan from brutalism who has choosen my works.

I'll ask for that Mac question.

druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted July 29, 2003 13:12     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
grande Helldriver.mi fa piacere che un italiano appaia su un disco dei voivod.
se ci becchiamo ad un loro concerto sarò felice di farti i complimenti.
byez

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 29, 2003 18:18     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is thoroughly supreme, Helldriver.
I knew all that talent would pay off eventually!
Congrats, man

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted July 31, 2003 04:53     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Twan told me that the multimedia section is compatible with mac except for the screensavers, so H and the other mac users now should switch to PC for installing my screensavers...

Certamente Druillet, quando in autunno arriveranno in Italia spero che ci incontreremo.

Max1334
VoivodFan
Member # 202

posted August 02, 2003 22:39     Profile for Max1334   Email Max1334     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...birretta in compagnia?
druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted August 03, 2003 07:59     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
perchè no?saremo sicuramente io ed altri 2 o 3 amici.ma si sa dove suoneranno?
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted August 03, 2003 10:08     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! Helldriver! Congratulations!!!
Can't wait to have this re-release of War and Pain!!!

Voïvod / Black City

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted August 03, 2003 13:22     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
veramente ci sono solo voci di un possibile tour europeo in autunno, non si sa niente di preciso (almeno fino ad ora)...

Comunque sarebbe bello incontrarsi.

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 05, 2003 14:33     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.metalblade.com/newreleaseseurope.html
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted August 05, 2003 21:47     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Released only in Europe? Any idea about an American release?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan