my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » OK Mezcalhead, the gig is up

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OK Mezcalhead, the gig is up
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 27, 2003 07:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Time to stop pretending. Like a hound I discovered your true "identity" so to say.
Sure, you may have moved on to a more pallatable form of music in TTASE, but one cannot deny his past. Unless, of course, TTASE is really a front to stear everyone from

THE TRUTH!

Sorry Mez, someone had to do it. It was gonna happen sooner or later. Rev it up!

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 27, 2003 08:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's TGTASE to you. We're GREAT, not just any ol' sister exchange.

That said... wow. Those guys have class. Perhaps a new direction after the second 'Greatest Hits' compilation? Who knows...

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted July 27, 2003 11:55     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heres Skulhed.
http://www.gwar.net/mythos/bios/enemies/index.php?gwarsid=d117c0409aca2ca7c485e5ccbf805247

go down to Dr. Professor Skulhedface

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 27, 2003 13:13     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh heh, we knew that one. That's where he gets the name Skulhed from.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 27, 2003 18:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahaha....you're one hell of a detective NI.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 27, 2003 22:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
That's TGTASE to you. We're GREAT, not just any ol' sister exchange.

That said... wow. Those guys have class. Perhaps a new direction after the second 'Greatest Hits' compilation? Who knows...

OK, sorry, my bad. I promise to buy two copies of the third Greatist Hits CD. Quite frankly I am getting tired of you guys re-releasing the same album but the songs in a different order and with a different cover. It might fool the majority of your fans, but not me! And hire some hot-assed chics to do back-up singing, you know the "do, do-do, do-wa-wa" girls or something.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan