my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Guess who's birthday it is on Sunday?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guess who's birthday it is on Sunday?
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted July 26, 2003 14:00     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, it's mine! Am I celebrating? Nnnnooooo! Bitch got dumped 2 days before her birthday. Isn't that nice? Oh well, I'm keeping his playstation

**sings**
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday dear VodFan
happy birthday to me

Can I make a wish for my birthday?

-I hope fuckface gets another girlfriend soon and she ends up being a manic depressive sociopath and he has 5 kids with her and they all end up being paranoid schizophrenics!-

**blows out the candles**

There I said it!
Now I feel better... I think I'll go and celebrate my new found freedom.

A very unsober VodFan

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 26, 2003 14:18     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also my wickle bwuvver's birthday. But...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VF! WOOHOO! YAY!

Hope Cpt. Rat-Bastard doesn't spoil things too much.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 26, 2003 16:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Somebody's gonna get a birthday call soon....
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 26, 2003 17:14     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey Lydie, ill drink one or five for you tonight. have a good one~
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 26, 2003 17:54     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, that's why i found myself at the Bishops arms earlier today turning Guiness glasses upside down

Happy day miss VF

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 26, 2003 18:41     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday, VF!

Fun, fun:
July 27 in History
There are several options over on the left

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 28, 2003 05:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope you had a blinder VF! Forget about the fella. He's obviously worthless, otherwise he'd be a regular here!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 28, 2003 06:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And if the asshole tries to get you back, just kick him and say "too late!". There are other people in the ocean.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 28, 2003 07:38     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuckface, eh? I've a friend who used to go out with him. He was a bit of a cunt, apparently.

Happy birthday, VF - hope you end up with someone much better looking/richer/larger knob/flatter tum/nicer car/generally all round good chap who is nonetheless in touch with his feminine side.

And when you're out with new guy buying flowers/teddy bears/stweeties (or whatever you chick-types dig, I dunno) you bump into Fuckface who incidently is on his way to councilling. That'll show him!

Mez - I bet you thought I was refering to you eh? heh heh

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 28, 2003 10:27     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

**** Happy Belated Birthday VF !!! *****

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 28, 2003 10:30     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh Shit! I'm sorry VodFan! Happy belated B-day to ya. Hope you got what you wanted.
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted July 28, 2003 11:16     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you all very much! Yes I got everything I wanted and then some.. I have a few days to spend at a spa & a shopping spree so I'm all happy now
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 28, 2003 11:46     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! Happy Birthday to ya!

Cheers!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 28, 2003 15:20     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:

**** Happy Belated Birthday VF !!! *****

Nia, I must know where you found this transcendent and befuddling work of art!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 28, 2003 15:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Todd Schorr is the artist : www.toddschorr.com
The painting is called "the evolving man"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan