my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New CONFESSOR interview!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New CONFESSOR interview!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 25, 2003 07:38     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking YES!!!!! http://www.earacherecords.org/WickedWorld/interview/confessor/confessor.html

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted July 25, 2003 11:01     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Often wondered what happened to them. They did Gods of Grind and after that nothing...
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 25, 2003 13:36     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool as fuck.

Condemned was/is class, a world apart from the norm of the time. Steve Shelton is one of the finest drummers I have ever heard. It'll be nice to hear some new stuff.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 25, 2003 17:18     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
H!
Theres still hope
I didn't have any releases to come up with on the top 2003 list, makes sense when this interview makes my year.

Their soon to come website will be found at: confessorband.com
But how the hell is this fucked up world constructed when the gods of oddness support mail inserting machines for a living???

EOLB + Confessor on tour

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 28, 2003 05:12     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vroom:
EOLB + Confessor on tour

gaaaaaaaahh.....

(h has been reduced to a gibbering mess at the idea of this. Again).

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted July 28, 2003 17:21     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very interesting stuff!!!

It's nice Steve mentioning also Destruction as one oh their major influences...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 22, 2003 10:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check this out!

LOINCLOTH MP3

It's half of confessor in a different band. Basically instrumental Confessor. And it rules.

web page

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 22, 2003 11:28     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coolness. Me like lot.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 22, 2003 12:38     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

A link to Loincloth and some Confessor info:
Loinsofmetal

And a shot of the guys:

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan