my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod : Lives Questions

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod : Lives Questions
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted July 24, 2003 13:24     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So I got Lives about a week ago, album kicks major ass all the way through. Just had a few question.

1. The first 4 tracks sound like the audience is pasted in there, maybe the audience was booing or there were no one cheering, but the audience sounds fake.

2. What is Eric american? Candadian?

3. What exactly happened in the Bus accident?

4. And Piggy had cancer?

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 25, 2003 08:44     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Question number 2: Eric is canadian, from Toronto. He's not french canadian, tho (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

For questions 3 and 4, you can probably check out some old articles/interviews on this site or another.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 25, 2003 09:16     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
4: Piggy had a brain tumour around the (I think) Nothingface tour. It was successfully taken care of, and he made a full recovery. It's in one of the interviews in the articles section.
Grinning_Cheschire_Cat
VoivodFan
Member # 343

posted July 25, 2003 10:53     Profile for Grinning_Cheschire_Cat   Email Grinning_Cheschire_Cat     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
4: Piggy had a brain tumour around the (I think) Nothingface tour. It was successfully taken care of, and he made a full recovery. It's in one of the interviews in the articles section.

hmmm... Piggy's illness occured in 1988 just after the launch of Dimension Hatröss... and they had to postpone the tour until the end of the year... that's maybe why they didn't tour Europe that time...

Snakes mentions that Piggy "knows everything about the ravenous medicine" on a few occasions during the DH tour...

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 25, 2003 10:59     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, that's the one. DH not Nothingface tour. Thanks for clearing that up.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan