my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » PORCUPINE TREE & OPETH TOUR

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PORCUPINE TREE & OPETH TOUR
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 23, 2003 21:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you get the chance to see this great double headliner tour you should not hesitate to go. Two brilliant bands that will leave you speechless and wanting more.

I got to see them in Philly on July 20 and DC on July 21. I had the privlidge of briefly chatting with most of the members of both bands before the show on the 21st and got some cd covers autographed...a nice bonus. Both bands where GOD-LIKE and extremley tight. Opeth did all their mellow psych material concentrating mostly on the DAMNATION cd and some songs from the past that fit the vibe. Porcupine Tree let loose with a wide variety of songs spanning the last few years and a new heavy song titled FUTILE.

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 25, 2003 04:36     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was gonna ask about Opeth's set but you already answered my question.
 |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan