my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metal Babes!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metal Babes!!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 21, 2003 19:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think we've really touched on this topic. I have to admit that next to a woman prancing around on a horse(Bo Derek comes to mind), nothing is sexier than a woman jumping around on a stage in black leather. Now I know Angela Gassow gets the most votes basically cause she's hot. And I would have agreed until just now. I have NucVamp's excellent black metal compilation cranking in my Panasonic and I'm listening to this amazing band Opera IX.(Kula, check cd 3) Holy hell, this bitch is bad!!!! Poor Angela can't hold a candle to this doll in terms of pure vocal talent and metal angst. Her name is Cadaveria and she's unfortunately left Opera IX to do her own thing. But check her out:

CADAVERIA

Does everything good these days come out of Italy?

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 21, 2003 22:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Italy does have a bunch of good metal acts these days. Lacuna Coil, Ephel Duath, Opera IX just to name a few. Okay, that's all I actually know. Sorry.

Tarja from Nightwish is pretty hot AND she is an incredible singer too.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted July 23, 2003 08:40     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmm...if you say so, Mez. You would know better than I, but I think she looks like Mr. Manson, myself.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 23, 2003 09:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah mez, she's a bit fucking rough! When you could have chosen this...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 23, 2003 12:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, my post was a bit confusing...no surprise there eh? Looking back, I don't really know what point I was trying to make.

How about this: DORO PESCH RULESSSSSSSSS, that is her playing bass right EKH?????

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 23, 2003 12:30     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like the Go-Go's!
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted July 23, 2003 15:30     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, a bit too rough (scary even) for me too I'm afraid. That Tristania-singer is way better IMHO.

And Angela of course.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 23, 2003 17:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wonder why they put her at the front. Keep our eyes off the P.E. teacher in the mesh top probably.

And yes, Doro does it for me so much that I've bought a Warlock album (Hellbound) and not even listened to it. I liked the photos.

Mez, I think the fact that you mistake the Teutonic wunderwoman for our Nell puts paid to the rumour that 'it' is bad for your eyesight.

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted July 23, 2003 17:29     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted July 23, 2003 20:19     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DORO PESCH RULZ!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 24, 2003 05:35     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey - don't forget Lee Aaron!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 24, 2003 05:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yes. the lady who claimed never to wear underwear only to then spend her career being photographed in it.

My vote goes for Lisa Domineque (?). Or the bass player from Vixen.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 24, 2003 07:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lisa dominique can fuck off. She was on TV once slagging off Napalm Death for being 'shit - not even music' (her words, not mine!). She should take a look at her own back catalogue! Nice baps though!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 24, 2003 07:42     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
She's a ropey as a scally whore.
Grinning_Cheschire_Cat
VoivodFan
Member # 343

posted July 24, 2003 07:43     Profile for Grinning_Cheschire_Cat   Email Grinning_Cheschire_Cat     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Hey - don't forget Lee Aaron!

no, don't!!! nor Lita Ford...

and the late WOW was hot too

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 24, 2003 08:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey now! Has everyone forgotten about THE RUNAWAYS?

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted July 24, 2003 08:44     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers, Kula! I've just found my new image!!

Okay, there's got to be a couple of women reading this: how about some 'metal babes' for the ladies?

I hope Nia doesn't kick my ass for this:

Grinning_Cheschire_Cat
VoivodFan
Member # 343

posted July 24, 2003 08:53     Profile for Grinning_Cheschire_Cat   Email Grinning_Cheschire_Cat     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
may we be able to see that again soon...
Dan-Hell
VoivodFan
Member # 333

posted July 24, 2003 09:19     Profile for Dan-Hell   Email Dan-Hell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
punk rock girl directory
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 24, 2003 10:43     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmm...seeing as that exact photo of Blacky was on my wall or ten years, I can't comment. As long as you don't start with the fucking Kip Winger photos.

As for Nia, the only thing I fear from her is yet another 'Red Shorts' shot.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted July 24, 2003 10:57     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huhuhu...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 24, 2003 10:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that photo was on my wall for a long time too. Everytime I looked at it, I would go, "so fucking cool."
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted July 24, 2003 11:17     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Emlyn K Helicopter recently said:
quote:
As for Nia, the only thing I fear from her is yet another 'Red Shorts' shot.

Yes, I am very afraid as well - that she will not post any!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan